MREDW ~ Chapter 11

Jason P.O.V

"When?" I mumbled against his shoulder. If it could have been done today, right now. I would have take the option close eyed.

"On the full moon" He said after a while of thinking. I closed my eyes tightly as another sob broke into my chest "Son, there's other things that can be done. You don't have to necessary release him" I shook my head and sniffed.

"How dad? Putting him on a spell? I don't want Justin to love me under a spell. I want him to love me willingly" I cried.

"I know, son. I know" Dad whispered against my hair as he stroke it "I want you to have something clear though" He said taking my head away from his shoulders and making me look at him.

"And what is that?" I questioned.

"What's going to happen..." I merely nodded and let him continue "You will feel immense pain. While releasing Justin you will feel every bone in your body twisting. Every single organ in you, will be fighting you to stop the ritual. It will look and feel like you're having an exorcism performed and in some way, you are" He said looking me dead in the eye "And your heart... It will feel like its being squeezed in some giant hand, leaving it empty and numb to any feeling that it could ever possibly feel" My breath quickened and hitched as he spoke.

"So that mean...." I trailed off.

"That you'll be an empty shell of a person, Jason" A loud, sorrowful sob left my mouth as I pressed the palm of my hands on my eyes.

Everything I ever wanted. It wasn't even graduating high school because even if I did not, I would have a profession. It was building a family for myself. Protecting that family with all I had. Watching my pups grow into strong and willing people.

It was to get married and infinitely love that person. All along I thought Rosie would have my pups, she would be my beautiful human mate and we would live happily ever after. And I knew for a fact she would accept me.

But no, instead, I had to mate an arrogant, ignorant, hardheaded, stubborn, piece of shit that wouldn't even let me explain. But... I loved that piece of shit with everything in me.

"I still want to do it" I whispered "I prefer to be an empty shell of a person than watch Justin from afar or witness him loving me under a spell" It was only the truth.

Wanderer plus numb to any feeling. Including pain.

Who doesn't want that?

My dad only nodded and stood up taking me with him "Want to go for a run?"

"But school is still not ov---"

"So what? My son needs me. Let's go" Without any other words being exchanged, we exited the school and drove to our forest.

I love my old man dearly.

Justin P.O.V

I was still staring at the door where Jason left. I don't know why, but ever since... That day... I felt like something was missing.

I always felt depressed, didn't want to eat, a dull pain in my chest that wouldn't go away. It seemed that after that day at the forest everything went downhill and it wasn't looking up anytime soon.

Mom keeps pestering me about why I don't want to see Jason anymore. That she thought I liked him. That he was a nice guy. That why she had to act different towards him. That why she couldn't invite him over. Why this and why that. It was annoying to no end... And that got me grounded.

It seemed as if she wanted to see Jason more than she wanted to see me. That 'Jason was so handsome. Why didn't you like him?' 'Did Jason do something to upset you?' 'Were you and Jason dating and are having a fight?' Like for real. Every time she opened her mouth, was to ask or talk about Jason. Couldn't she see it?

Even his name caused me pain. Its like she was completely oblivious to the fact that his presence, name and even his smell caused me pain. I didn't want him near me. He was coming my way, I took the other way. The only places I wouldn't and couldn't escape him was the classes we shared together.

And even then, I tried my best to ignore him.

I don't know why I rejected him. I don't know why I'm acting the way I'm acting. I don't know why I'm running away from him. I don't know why I don't know.

All I know is that rejecting him has been hitting me hard. Its been hurting him and I don't know know what is doing to Jason but I don't want to find out.

Something tells me I will not like it.

The bell rang and I snapped out of whatever trance I was in. I collected my stuff and got out of the room. Heading over to the cafeteria but not before the front door of the school opened and in came the principal and... Jason himself.

Jason spotted me a second after he stepped foot into the school but that was soon gone when Mrs. Rosie came towards him and I could hear everything clearly. Damn me for standing so close to the damn door.

"Jason babe!" Damn her "Where have you been? I was looking for you everywhere. I even went into the locker room" I wonder why she would go in there... And it does not include her looking for my mate.

Wait... What? Ugh.

And it seemed like I couldn't move either. I don't know if it was because I didn't want to or I was just suddenly glued to the floor.

"I was out with my dad, I'm sorry" Why is he apologizing? To her?

"Its okay. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight? My parents are out of town for the weekend, but can you believe they left my 70 years old grandma on charge?" Why couldn't the grandma be 90? Oh god, I sound so bitter right now.

"I can---"

"He cannot. He has things to do" Jason's dad said from behind him. I then just noticed that he didn't leave to his office and most of the students were watching. Noisy people everywhere... But then again...

Where does that leave me?

"Doing what? I'm his girlfriend" She huffed, looking at him.

"Something with his father. Problem, Ms. Rosie?" Jason's dad said with a sharp glare. You go, father in law.

Oh god... What the heck is my mind even thinking?

"Yes. He needs to spend time with me, Jefferson" She said making the principal take a step forward. A threatening step.

"I do not condone you calling me by my first name. Do you want a suspension letter for disrespect?" Please do.

"No, sir" She said looking at Jason and wrapping her arms around his neck.

She did fucking not.

I walked over to them and I felt the principal's eyes on me before it happened. Jason then looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Do you mind?" I said and pushed said Rosie to the side before smashing my lips on Jason's.

I, Justin Drew Bieber, was kissing Jason McCann.

************************************************************************

That did not just happen??? :o

~ Eli