MREDW ~ Chapter 44

Jason P.O.V

The moment Justin said he would do it for me and the pack, my heart sank to my stomach. I mean, I should be proud, right? My mate is going to sacrifice probably everything for me and my pack. But if that is the case, then why do I feel like I've forced him into something he doesn't want? He could get used to it, but how long before that happens?

That is why we are here, three weeks later with only two more to go for full moon, ready for Justin to be bitten by me.

The same day I talked to Justin three weeks ago, he talked to his brother and mother about the matter only to find out that their mates already talked to them few days prior. That shocked me as well because they didn't even bother telling me that I had to change my mate but they did bother telling their own. Point of all of this is that the mother and brother agreed to get bitten. Although Derek agreed a little faster than Pattie. 

They all have to be bitten in different places due to the pain they will be going through. Most would argue that they should go through this together but truth to be told is that they would suffer their pain and the other's as well. Pattie would suffer greatly because of her children's pain not to mention the guys would do anything for their mother to be out of that misery.

Which is why each one of us would be dealing with our mate separately.

"I'll see you soon, mom" Justin mumbled as he kissed his mother goodbye. Pattie was crying silently as she said goodbye to her sons. The departure was hard to witness but it had to be done regardless.

With their last goodbyes we departed to the different cabins my parents let us borrow. Mine was a few miles to the south of Mane. All of the cabins were within a few miles of the main cabin but still distant enough for all the agony to not be heard.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I drove down the road while holding Justin's hand tightly. His soft palm was sweaty and cold to the touch but I suppose that was understandable. 

"I am nervous, eager and every other mood" He replied in a shaky voice. 

"That's understandable" I said. We didn't say much afterwards and a few hours later we were already at the cabin. Getting off of the car, I opened the trunk and took out our bags as Justin got out and came to me before taking his bag.

"I want to get this started right away" After locking the car, I looked at him and nodded. There was no room for me to argue. He was already doing too much for me and my pack.

Going inside, I closed the door behind me and walked upstairs to the master bedroom with Justin. Opening the door, I let him in first before walking in after in. Justin placed his bag on the bed and looked around.

"This is beautiful" He commented as he walked over to the wooden balcony.

"After all this is over, this can be our getaway cabin" I said as a matter of fact. 

"Wouldn't your parents feel like we are taking advantages of them and this place?" he questioned uneasily.

"This is my cabin. My parents gifted it to me with the purpose of sharing it with my mate once I found them and I found you" I smiled at him and he nodded as he walked back into the room.

"Can we get started?" I nodded while placing my bag on a corner somewhere.

"You need to get naked if you don't want to rip those clothes up" I stated softly.

"How long does it take after you bite me?" 

"A few minute up to an hour. You will have cold sweats and will shake but that's just your system taking my venom and changing your cells" I explained briefly.