MREDW ~ Chapter 5

Jason P.O.V

I was freezing my ass to death. The rain was pouring down on us and the wind was getting stronger and stronger. All i could think about was having to walk back to my car... But for Justin I'd do that and more. He is my mate after all. I live for and to please him so this is nothing. He could make me walk around Alaska in just my boxers during a blizzard and i'd still do it. That'show whipped he has me and he doesn't even know it.

After what felt like forever, he finally stopped outside of a hot red house and turned to me. His lips quivered and as he opened his mouth to talk "Its raining pretty bad, do you want to go in and have a hot chocolate until i-it calms down?" He asked, looking up at me as he tried to keep his eyes open from the rain pouring down on his face. He looked dreamy.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds okay" I said trying not to shiver visibly. He looked at me for a few seconds before huffing.

"You're still stupid and a jerk. You could be in the warmth of your house but no, instead you decided to be stupid" I smiled softly at his scolding. He looked so adorable at the moment with his hair all wet and an angry look all over his face.

Before I could say anything he walked up the steps and placed the key on the keyhole. I walked up behind him as he opened the door but as soon as he did a short beautiful woman embraced him in a hug. My wolf whined inside me as he got jealous of the woman. What if that is his girlfriend? I growled at the mere thought of him being with someone else.

"Mom!" He whined. My eyes widened and my wolf calmed within me. She looks too young to be Justin's mom. But now I see where he got his beauty from. The woman is totally beautiful, even though he didn't get her blue-greenish eyes, he did get her hair and its awesome.

"I'm so glad you're home. There's going to be a storm soon and I was so worried" She rambled as she hugged him to her chest. I smiled softly at the son-mother moment they were having. Just then she looked behind Justin and saw me standing there.

"Excuse me? You are?" She asked in a sweet, soft motherly tone.

"I am Jason, Jason McCann, ma'am" I said sticking my hand out, she looked at it and smile shaking it. 

"I'm Patricia but call me Pattie. I'm Justin's mom" She said smiling "Why are you walking in pouring rain, Jason? Its getting ugly outside" She said with concern covering her tone of voice.

"Well its actually your son's fault" I said making Justin glare at me and his mom at me weird "I offered him a ride in my perfectly warm car and he rejected my generous offer" I said in an innocent tone.

Pattie looked at Justin "Why didn't you accept the car ride? He seems nice and you probably will be sick in the morning" She scolded making Justin huff and shoot me another glare. I can live with his cute little glares. They are not intimidating.

"I did, mom!" He exclaimed "Until he started driving recklessly and I just got off because I didn't want to die" He said in a voice that said 'I will throw you under the bus too'

His mom shoot me a look making me raise an eyebrow at her "Driving recklessly, huh? You can't do that. It could get you and/or someone else killed. You need to be careful, Jason" She said with her hands on her hips. She looked just like mom. Through it all Justin was smirking at me from behind his mom.

"I apologize ma'am. Your son's beauty just distracted me" I said looking at Justin as I said it. His smirk immediately vanished and he was left blushing deeply. Now it was my time to smirk. I looked at Pattie and saw her eyes widen... Oh shit, what did I just say?! I'm so stupid! Why did I say that?! Now they are both looking at me weirdly. Great go Jason. First time meeting his mom and you already make her think you're gay.