8

Brinkley's POV
"I put all the bags in the car, come on!" Okay so Jacob is now 16. I turned 15 a couple weeks ago, so we are basically a year apart. I'm in the same grade because I skipped kindergarten. Yes you can do that. "I'm tired. It's 2 in the morning!" I whined "come on!" He picked me up & set me in the car.
"I can't believe you cut all your beautiful hair off." Jacob frowned. "Am I not beautiful now?" I frowned as I buckled. "You know you're beautiful" he shook his head. "Thanks!" I smiled. "So are we driving or catching a plane?" I asked "we have to drive for 2 hours then we have a 2 hour plane ride" he smiled very focused on the road. "So rules of tour!" He said "there's rules?" "Yes" he laughed. "There will be many boys there, I'm the only one you can have. Got it?" "Got it" I laughed. "Good because I'm you're only" "are we being cheeky? Then, I'm you're one in a billion" I smiled. He laughed at me.
~💋
I groaned as Jacob woke me up. "Come on beautiful." I got up and raised my arms up. He picked me up & carried me to the car after grabbing our bags I hopped off his back and kissed his lips. "I love you!" I smiled. "Before we go in there.." I said. "Yeah?" He asked "I don't care how pretty they are, you're mine" I sighed. "Only yours" He kissed me and the kiss depended slightly, but..... "PDA!" Mark screeched. "Mark you scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed. "We can never scare you! You're always shutting everywhere!" Mark laughed and I glared. "Come on!" Jacob laughed and grabbed my hand.
  We walked in & everyone was in the lobby. I didn't want to see it or admit it, but Jacob was eye raping the gorgeous girl. Sam. I let go of his hand and walked to Carry who was my age & who I've talked to before. "Hey Brin" she smiled "hey" I sighed "what wrong love?" She was British btw. "Jacob is totally checking out Sam" I sighed "ew that whore? She's 14 & she's slept with more people than a 23 year old porn star." she scoffed & I laughed. "Yeah I think I'm going to go to my room, I'll talk to you later" I smiled and grabbed my bags.
  Jacob's POV
I'm not going to lie, I was staring. But, I've got Brinkley I wouldn't do that to her, or me. She's slept with Bryce & about 10 million more. Ew STD. Speaking of Brinkley where is she? "Hey Jacob" Sam said, "hey I can't talk right now, I need to find Brinkley" I said. "But I'm here, don't you want me?" She asked. "No I'm with Brinkley" she trailed her hand down my chest. "Get away!" I said and pushed her off me, "but I'm a 10, Brinkley is a 2 at the most of course" she scoffed "no she's not she's a 20 out of ten, & you're 0.5 bitch. Now go sleep with someone else. Because you're out of luck here" I scoffed and walked off. I walked to me & Brinkley's hotel room. "Hey Brinkley" nothing. "Beautiful?" Nothing. "Hello?" Nothing. I kissed her lips. Nothing. "What's wrong?" I asked, "after all we talked about" she shook her head. "What do you mean?" "You didn't even notice me leave. Staring at that whore" she scoffed. "I'm sorry you've got all my attention." I sighed. "All?! How can I trust that?! I was faithful! How can I trust that you will?!" "I will be! I'm sorry I shouldn't have been looking. I should have been looking at my beautiful girlfriend. Trust me?" I asked. "I don't know if I can" she put her headphones in and blasted the music in her ears to where she couldn't hear me, she mumbled "one week" as in we've dated for one week and I already screwed up. "I love you" I sighed and walked out. "We heard all that." Bryce gave me a sad look. "She's ignoring me" I sighed. "I'm sorry man. You really like her huh?" Blake asked "yeah, she doesn't trust me anymore" "I know how she will" Mark smirked.
"How?"
"Carry got you & Sam's fight on tape" he smiled "great the fans will either hate me or her" I looked at my lap. "They hate her at the moment" Bryce laughed evilly. "You are weird"