14

"You know I can't ride!!" I said and he laughed, it's true the first time I said we ride there? I lied. He rode, I walked. "I want to teach you!!" He said "I'll die!!" I said and he laughed at me. "I'll hold your hand..." He said getting closer. "Promise?" I smiled "Promise." He said as his lips landed on mine. "PDA isn't cute on 15 year olds." The idiot plopped himself on my bed. "Hey asshole, I mean Mark." Jacob laughed, "You know we're cute." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah. I do. Wanna hear something crazy?" He asked "I love crazy." I said sitting beside him as they both snickered at me, "sorry, go." I smiled, "Kids Choice Awards? Nominated cutest couple." Mark rolled his eyes, "Y'all booted me and ice cream out." He glared, "Whatever, I've got to go teach her how to skate, catch up with you later." Jacob smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.
I was in a outfit that was fit for California,

It was cute, and I'm going to die in it. I'm being dramatic. "You know what we should do?" I asked "What princess?" He asked "A couple video." I smiled "Definitely." Jacob chuckled, "but AFTER I teach you how to skate." He winked, I laughed.
"Don't let me fall. Please." I pleaded "I would never let you fall." He said pulling my waist to him, holding my hands. "Okay I'm going to walk slowly and you just move your hips a little." I nodded and did what he said. He let go, but I didn't notice. "You're doing it by yourself!!" "Really? Yayy!!!" I yelled and then realized I can't stop.
"Jacob. I can't stop!" I yelled. He ran toward me and I jumped into his arms. "You caught me." I smiled "I would have never let you fall. I promised." He kissed my nose and I smiled.
A/N
I really wanted to update, I know this is crappy. Sorryxx. I'm going to start updating regularly again. I promise.
Vote, comment, and keep reading.❤️
~Makynzee💋