22.

(This is the last chapter before the sequel, when I come up with the sequel I promise I'll tell you!!)

As I realized the tour was coming to an end, and school was starting back, I had to say goodbye to my new friends. I stared at the hazel eyes that I fell in love with, because saying we were to young is stupid. You're never to young for love, remember that.

I smiled at Jacob as he kissed me before I went to my moms for the next month. "I love you.." He sighed "I love you too." I said kissing his cheek and taking my luggage. A tear ran down my face and Jacob saw it before I could wipe it away. "Please don't cry, it's just a month." He said. "I know... I love you Jacob..." "I love you Brinkley." He said kissing me one more time before the last call for my flight was called. We parted are ways and I don't know why it hurt so much this time.

My heart felt like it was ripped right in half as I boarded the plane, I'm confused.
Why didn't it feel this way last time.?

Because I wasn't all the way in love last time. Like I am now.

My phone went off.
Text from: Boyfriendddd.😍💕
That's when I realized it would all be just fine.

OMYGOSHHHH!!!! That's it!!! The sequel will be out soon. Comment if you're going to read it because if not then I won't make it. I will reveal what she was talking about last chapter in the sequel!!! Love you and thank you so much for supporting this book!!! 30k?! I love y'all soooooo muchhhhhh.💗
~Makynzee.👌😘