12

"What's wrong princess?" Jacob asked "Jacob you know that guy that helped me?" "Yeah." "Go get him. Don't ask questions." I said hoping he was still there, I had questions to ask. Many questions.
"You asked for me?" He asked "Do you know who I am?" I asked "Yeah. Brinkley Thomas." He smiled. "I have your last name because you're my dad correct?" I asked "Correct. I didn't know when you would figure out. That's why I waited." He smiled. "Mom said you died..." I said in shock as Jacob walked out, giving us the privacy we needed. He sat down in a chair beside the bed "She really didn't tell you the truth?" He asked laughing. I gave him a look that said it all. "She cheated on me with Robert, your stepdad?" I nodded. "Really?!". When I was 8 they told me dad was dead, it was hard and I didn't understand why he didn't have a funeral or why I don't get to say goodbye. "I missed you..." I said quietly. "I missed you too." He sighed. "What do you say I check you out of this hospital?" He asked, I already had a bright blue cast on my leg. "Yeah, tell Jacob." He smiled and walked out and I was soon out of the hospital and on crunches.
"Is your leg hurting baby girl?" Jacob asked "No it doesn't hurt." I laughed. Jacob was holding my hand like he was going to loose me. It was scaring me. I don't know what's up with him.
Henry took us back to our hotel. He gave me his number and we agreed to keep in touch because I was going to California with Jacob tomorrow. Today was a lot. Now, to figure out what's up with Jacob.

What's up guys?!?! The chapters have been really short lately. Yeah I know. But, I promise they'll get longer. If you have any recommendations tell me, and if you comment your name I might put you in the story! Love you! Keep reading.
~Makynzee.❤️💦