18.

I woke up in a hospital, I didn't know who any of these people were. One seemed familiar but I couldn't wrap my finger around his name...
" Brinkley! You're awake!" He yelled. I grabbed my head. "Sorry."
"Who are y'all?" I asked. I was confused, I didn't know these people, I didn't know anyone, I didn't know who I was but, apparently my name was Brinkley? Who names a girl that?   I looked around the room, it was packed, my eyes landed on the doctor. "Who am I?" "Is she kidding? That's not funny Brin" I like Brin. Yeah. I'm fine with that. "Sorry, I said a hit that hard could be minor memory loss, the doctor sighed. "She should remember soon right?" The brown headed boy, he looked so freaking familiar. I don't know why though. I grabbed my head again in pain. I felt the bandage around my head. "What happened?" I asked. "Well you fell and busted your head open." The doctor nodded, "I'm going to go. Click that button up above your head to call a nurse or me." The doctor smiled and walked out. I stared awkwardly at the people I'm supposed to know.
"Let's let Jacob be alone with Brin." The older one with brown hair, I think someone called him Cameron? And the boy I couldn't remember was Jacob.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, "Go ahead." He said sadly. "Why should I know you?" He gave a sad look and looked at his lap.
"We've been dating for a year, or almost a year. You were my first everything. First kiss. First love. I lost my virginity to you. You might not remember but, I'm not going to stop loving you. You'll always be my princess. I remember you sleeping on my trampoline in a cape. And the first time we met...." He sighed and that's when my memory smacked me in the face.
"Jacob Sartorius.... My boyfriend..... Jacob!! I remember you!!!"