9

Jacob's POV
"Hey, I know you're mad. But, please come out to the lobby?" I sent her a voice mail. Again.
"There's my beautiful girlfriend!" I smiled as she walked out to the lobby, hair in a bun, pajama pants, & my hoodie. She had a tear stained face from not recent but not that long ago tears. "What do you want at 3 am?" She glared. "I wanted to 1. say sorry &2. Show you something" I smiled "you've got 5 minutes" she sighed giving up. "Great" I pulled out my phone and pulled up the video.
  She watched and as it ended a tear fell down her cheek. "I'm sorry Jacob" she cried. "Hey hey don't be sorry" I said hugging her, "I'm a jerk,you were sweet about it & I was a bitch. You're the 20 &Ashe was right I'm the 2" she sobbed. "Hey listen. I was the one staring & I shouldn't have. I love you" "I love you too." She smiled. "So can we cuddle now?" I gave her a pouty face, "of course" she smiled and I scooped her up bridal style and we walked to our room.
"Jacob?" "Yeah?" I groaned an hour later. "Why is our conversation on YouTube?" She asked. "Um, Carry wanted to video it" I said "come on let's go to sleep, we only have a week before meet & greets start" i smiled and kissed her head.
"I don't like fighting with you" she said and nuzzled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist & pulled her closer. "I don't like fighting with you either" I said I kissed her lips slowly. "Goodnight love you" she said and kissed my nose. "I love you too" I smiled.