|seven|

Please don't be a silent reader. Comment! I love you!

KENZIE'S POV

I'm just getting out of work when Ally and Michael pass by the store, Ally tripping every other step.

I rush out to see that Michael is supporting most of Ally's weight and they're slowly making their way to the bus stop.

"Guys-" I catch up to them. "Michael! What's going on?" I ask, walking next to him.

Ally's mumbling nonsense to herself and Michael looks at her worriedly. "Uh..."

I step in front of him and stop him. "What is it, Michael?"

He looks down. "Um, there's a lot you don't know right now. I'll tell you eventually, but for right now, Ally needs to get home and we need to hide."

"Woah, woah, woah. What?!" I shriek. "Are you, like, wanted or something? Are the cops after you?"

"No!" He exclaims. "Oh, my God, no! Kenzie, we've done nothing wrong. It's them who did something wrong. Now, please help me get her to the bus stop..."

I sigh and place one of Ally's arms over my shoulder. I'm slightly jealous of her. She randomly comes in and sleeps in a cute boy's apartment? She takes his shirts? He seems to want to drop everything just for her.

"Come on, guys, let's go." Michael starts walking again and Ally mumbles something along the lines of, "she's coming back. We're all going to die."

~

"Calum! Get your ass home! Your new girlfriend needs you!" I say into the phone.

"New girlfriend...?" He replies.

"Michael told me about your little date." I tell him. "Now, hurry up! She's rambling and she's all pale- I don't know what's wrong!"

"Okay, I'm coming. I just got off and-" He's cut off as Michael takes my phone out of my hand.

"What the hell, Mike!" I exclaim. He opens the back off my phone and takes out the battery and SIM card.

"They'll track us, Kenzie." He says quietly.

"Who?!" I yell. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Kenzie, I can't tell you-"

"Well, you better tell me, because I'm about to call the fucking police!" I push him backwards slightly and take my phone.

He grabs my shoulders and pulls me close. "Listen." He says, his warm breath hitting my face. "You have to trust me." He whispers, his eyes searching my face. "We're trying to protect you. Please, trust me."

Something about the look in his eyes makes me give in. "Fine. But, you better tell me what's going on as soon as you can."

There's pounding on the door and Michael jumps away from me. I walk over and open it cautiously.

"Why was the fucking door locked?!" He says through heavy breaths. "Actually, never mind. Just- where's Ally?"

I motion to the living room, where Ally's curled up on the couch. He walks over and kneels next to her. "Hi, Ally..." He says softly and soothingly. "What's wrong, love? What happened?"

She mumbles more nonsense to him and he nods. "Okay. Okay, I'm gonna get you some water. Stay here."

"Kenzie?" Michael says quietly, looking at me through his eyelashes.

"Hmm?"

He plays with the hem of his shirt. "I promise I'll tell you."

-

A/n:

Please please please comment and like, that would mean so much! And if you could share and/or recommend, I'd love that!

GUESS WHAT I GET TO GO TP SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE I CRIED OMG

I HOPE YOURE GOING TOO

//Anna