2- About Roxanne

I was running and running but not even my best could leave the evil glare of the 3 slim girls chasing me down the hallway.  was loosing energy quick but I couldn't let them get me, I knew they would beat me up and torture me. All of a sudden the blonde tan girl Bree pounced at my long brunette pony tail, dragging me to the ground with a thud. I wasn't down on the ground for too longer because her two minions Tori and Amber dragged me by my wrists into the bathroom and threw me into the corner as they surrounded me. I tensed my whole body as they neared closer but they didn't' that me, in fact they didn't even lay a finger on me..  Was surprised. Instead they began to torture me verbally.

"Oi Lofato" Bree demanded. I stayed silent. "Lofato," she demanded with a loader and more demanding tone. I still didn't respond. I bowed my head down not wanting to look them in the eye.
"Ok since you aren't going to speak, we'll do the speaking" Tori exclaimed.
"Go back over the border with your illegal immigrant of a father you Mexican rat" said Amber
"And while you are there, go chuck a few fingers down your throat, you could do with a few extra pounds taken off" laughed Bree. Like I already didn't I thought to myself

Just When I thought they weren't going to hit me, Bree pushed me to the ground so I was lying down and stood on my head so I couldn't move. Tori and Amber then started to kick me constantly in the stomach and back until they got bored of using me as their rag doll. 

They sat me up and bent down to my level and Bree raised my chin with two of her fingers ever so gently. "Is someone depressed?" She said in a fake-sad baby voice. I refused to let the tears fall from my eyes, they couldn't see me hurting. I didn't want them to hurt me. She then slapped me across the face leaving a burning sensation. I could instantly feel the red hand print appear. "If you are really that depressed, go off yourself with a vacuum cleaner cord" she said in a powerful tone before shoving me to the ground again and walking off with her little posy laughing. Still I refused to let the tears fall, I couldn't. It didn't even hurt anymore what she did to me, I was numb.
-------------
Knock, knock, knock. I awoke to the soft sounds of my mom tapping on the wall to wake me up from my flashback . "Hey baby girl, time to get up for school" I groaned as I hopped out of bed, staring at the clock as it read "7:30 am." My mom left the room to allow me time to get ready. I sluggishly walked into my bathroom, washing my face with my Devonne by Demi products and brushing my teeth. I walked back into my room, chucking on whatever clothes I could find. Today I chose to wear dark grey acid washed jeans with a tight, long black sleeved t-shirt. I tied a red flannel shirt around my small waist and decorated my outfit with a few necklaces. My outfit was complete. (Outfit inspiration is in the media section)

I skipped down stairs with my backpack draping from my right shoulder. I gave my mom and dad a hug and smiled at them.

"Good morning Roxii" my dad smiled.
"Good morning dad!" I said in a cheerful tone. I always put on this happy, cheerful little girl image on around them. They thought that was just how I was, but it was all an act, at least only a bit. Part of my act was to make up for all the innocent years I lost with them but the rest was to trick my parents into thinking I'm a perfect little angel, which I'm not. I know my mom's past and I don't want her wasting her energy on worrying if I will end up like her as well.

I grabbed a mango from the fruit bowl and chopped it up, eating it while checking my phone. Mom then ushered me into the car, worrying that we were gonna be late. I loosely slipped on my black leather Doc Martins in the car and off we went. Of course LA traffic got the best of us and we were late to school by half an hour. I didn't mind though because that saved me from running into Bree and her gang before school even started and also everyone freaking out because my mom was in the school. It was better that way.

"Sorry mom I took so long getting ready, it's my fault we are late," I apologised.
"It's okay Rox. It happens" she said. "Have a good day baby" that was her way of saying good bye. I hopped out of the car and she drove away.

I made my way down the empty hallways toward to office to mark myself as late.

"Late again I see Roxanne" Mr Sly sternly said. I shuddered at the use of my full name.
"Sorry sir, it won't happen again," I apologised
"It better not, now off to class miss, you are already late." He stated

I paced my way to my first period which was Math. I hated math. I walked into the class, gave my teacher my late slip and chucked myself into my chair in the middle of the classroom.

Forgetting Amber was in my class she whispered in my ear from behind "Late again Lofato? Did your crazy mother forget about you again?" I gasped, how dare she say such a thing about my mom! I turned around abruptly facing Amber face on.
"Shut the fuck up Amber! Don't talk shit about my mom you rat!" I guess I must have said that too loud because the teacher Mrs Parker and the rest of the class went silent.
"Roxanne Lovato-Valderrama! Principals office now!" She screamed. With that, I was back in the office, not even being in class for 20 minutes.

I stormed in the principals office and slammed the door behind me.
"Roxanne, let's try that again shall we?" Mr McMillan said calmly. I turned around and walked out. This time I knocked on the door and waited for permission to enter.
"Come in Roxanne" he stated. I angrily plunked myself in a chair opposite his desk.
"Hello Roxanne" he said politely.
"Mr McMillan." I bluntly stated acknowledging his presence.
"From what I have heard from your teacher in period one, you have not been behaving to the standard our school tolerates." He said. "What caused this outburst?" He asked
"Uhm... Ahh.. It's nothing really" I said unsure.
"Really? It doesn't sound like nothing to me." He said. "What happened?" He asked again.
"Amber Nickleson called my mom crazy" I blurted out.
"And that is your reason for lashing out at her?" He questioned, obviously not understanding how much it effected me.
"Just because my mom is a celebrity and battles bipolar disorder doesn't mean she is crazy. Amber doesn't have the right to say my mom is crazy" I argued.
"We'll have to bring in Amber and ask for her side of the story, but for now you'll be on a detention for inappropriate behaviour" he stated. "You can go now, I will talk to you later" He continued. I stood up angrily and left muttering "fuck you" under my breath.
"What was that missy?" Mr McMillan asked.
"Nothing" I said bluntly before storming out.

School was over and I caught the bus home, jumping off a few stops before my house just so I could lower the risks in people from school finding out where I lived and bombarding my parents. Also getting off earlier allowed me to get more exercise and have some time to myself.

I walked in through the front door, kicking off my Doc Martins and throwing myself on the sofa to check my phone. That's when I heard noise from upstairs making me curious.

--------
Woah! That was a long chapter to write!
Anyways this chapter is here just to get to know the Character of Roxii more. There will deffs be more Demi and Wilmer in the following chapters so stay tuned!! 😉
Follow me on Twitter for updates!  - @jazvato

Thanks for reading!
❤️❤️❤️