9 - Prank

I woke up extra early that morning to do the last preparations for the prank. I emptied all the boxes of condoms into a plastic bag and shoved that bag in my school bag.

I raced downstairs after getting ready, making sure I looked my best. As I walked past the kitchen, I saw my mum sitting by the window drinking a cup of tea. She looked at me up and down.

"You look nice today, what's the occasion?" She giggled.

"Oh you know, I just feel super CONFIDENT" I joked, singing the last part in a funny tone.

We both just giggled before mom  started to sing the lyrics to confident.

"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what wrong with being confident?" She sung

"Okay you can stop now" I said

"Why are you up so early? This is so unlike you" she playfully punched my shoulder

"No reason, I just wanna see a teacher for a bit of help on my homework" I lied

"Would you like me to drive you?" Demi asked

"That would be great mom" I replied

We made our way to the school as I waved goodbye to my mom.

"Would you like me to pick you up after school?" Demi asked

"Sure that would be great, I love you" I replied.

I made my way into the school and found Bree's locker. The hallways were practically empty so it was the perfect opportunity. I pulled out the plastic bag and placed the singular condoms in through the slits of the locker. It took a while but I had eventually finished. After every condom was placed in the locker, I slipped the note through the hole in the locker too.  As my locker was not too far away from Bree's, I waited at my locker whilst pretending to be looking in my locker for something.

It got closer to the school day starting and the hallways were filling up with rowdy and tired teenagers. Soon Bree emerged from the crowd of people and headed towards her locker. She unlocked it to only be flooded by a flood of condoms. The look on her fave was priceless. She stood there in horror and was speechless. Bree picked up the note and read what was written on it. Only to run to the bathroom and cry her eyes out from embarrassment. Everyone who had witnessed it was laughing at the top of their lungs.

I was quite proud of my achievements and chuckled to myself.

A master plan and it all went how it was supposed to.

-----------------
Guys I'm so sad because tomorrow is the last day of Summer holidays and then I have to go back for another year at school.

Comment below what grade you are in

❤️❤️❤️