Prologue

"I miss you too big sister." Princess Luna said hugging Princess Celestia in tears.

Fine, you get your time this time Luna. Nightmare Moon's spirit thought as she quietly left the castle.

"Not so fast Nightmare Moon." Princess Celestia stepped in front of the spirit.
"You can still see me?" Nightmare Moon asked, terrified.
"I see a lot of spirits right now, including Star Swirl the Bearded, who is ready to help me prison you." Celestia stated.
"Prison me? Wait, stop it!" Nightmare Moon screamed as a white light engulfed her spirit. The light soon dissapeared along with Nightmare Moon.

"Star Swirl, please help me in keeping the barrier strong." Celestia asked.
"I'd love to, my friend." Star Swirl replied as his spirit dissapeared into the thin air.

And from that one moment, Equastria was in peace as the two sisters ruled.

A few centuries later...

Nightmare Moon walked around her cell for the nth time she counted.
"I really need to find the weakness of this magic trap. Right now." She stomped her hoof to the floor.
Soon, she remembered the spot where Celestia always come to visit her once a week.

She tried to break that dark wall using her hoof. Didn't work out well. She kept trying and trying but it made her feel tired. A crazy idea popped in her mind.

She stood up, and then tried to search for a specific hole at the wall. She did find one then she took a deep breath.
She inserted her horn to the hole as her spirit started to merge with the air.
"No, what is happening?" She asked fearfully as her Nightmare form vanished.