Chapter 4

After a few hours of flying, the fillies started to get tired. They decided to rest a bit, after all the sun could be seen outside of their mother's reign slowly. They came to a comfortable looking cloud and sat on it.

Nightmare Snow took her new book out and started reading. After awhile, she looked up to her same-time-to-born twin.
"Should we sleep now? It's night time in Equastria, I think. The sun is going down now by that yellow or golden aura. The moon, raised by the blue aura."
Blizzard Moon yawned. She nodded before she helped her twin to build a small cloud shelter.
Soon, they were sleeping in their cozy small shelter. Nightmare even did a simple protection spell because Equastria could be seen afar.

The next morning, Nightmare found Blizzard down in the forest looking for some fruit to it. She helped her and brought back a few apples. Using her magic, she wiped all bacteries off the apple.

A few minutes later, they went out and Blizzard practised her magic by sending a small beam to the shelter.
"Let's go to the nearest town and ask for a map." Nightmare suggested.
"Um... shouldn't we go to Canterlot immediately?" Blizzard said.
"Oh, sure. What to do with Princess Cadance? She's pretty nice, I think."
"Princess Celestia is the only princess left in the castle. And... right now is the coronation of a new princess." Said Blizzard.
"Princess Twilight Sparkle." They both said together. They shared a laugh before continuing their flight to Canterlot.

"Remember not to speak for our true meaning here." Nightmare reminded. Blizzard nodded in agreement. Then she spotted something.
"There is princess Luna over there. And Cadance too. And Shining Armor if I am not mistaken. And the bearers."
"Oh no. We should avoid Applejack, the orange one at any possible moment. If you get caught by her, don't say the truth no matter what she says."
"Sure, Snowy."

They waited on a cloud until they day almost up. They silently spied the activities below them, while Nightmare read her book to find some useful spell.
"Um.. Blizzard. This one is pretty good to learn. It's a spell so you can cast magic through the ring that halt your magic normal flow."
"I will try to learn it then. Oh, it is pretty easy. The only thing to do is to concentrate on our will and everything shall happen at your wish!" Blizzard nevertheless learnt the spell in a minute.
"Let's go down and ask for a shelter." Nightmare said, smiling, but her smile wore down as she felt a different feeling in her heart.

* * *

"Princess Celestia's magic is 1,000 mf. With mf that stands for magic flow. Luna's 950 mf. Cadance's 685 mf, mine is 700 mf and regular unicorn like rarity or the maid there is 200 until 300 mf. Guards are normally around 350 until 400 mf." Twilight explained to the both filly. They both nodded, this was familiar to them.
"But for alicorn fillies like you two, around 500 mf is too much. Princess Celestia herself when she was a filly was 200 mf, as a teen her power was 450, and it kept raising until around 1,000 like now. If she gets any time to study more spells, it will increase to what around 1,100 mf." She continued.
"Sorry to interupt Twilight, but do you mean they have something that caused them to be powerful?" Cadance asked.
"Ahem, yes."
"Okay, thank you for the information. Now little fillies, let's get to your room to spent your night."
"Alright, Princess Cadance." Nightmare replied.
"Anytime."

When they got to their room, Cadance said her farewell for the night and left the two fillies.
"So let us rest here. I will continue studying though." Nightmare said.

Their room was a large sized one, but they shared it because they were still small. Their bed was a huge one, and they had a bathroom.
And so they got close to the princesses.