Chapter 7

For a week, nopony was allowed to visit the filly, except for the guards and the princesses. Celestia would always bring the cereal or the breakfast, Cadance would bring a bowl of soup for the lunch, and Luna would bring a plate of sliced bread for dinner. Each meals were accompanied with a bottle of water.
And finally, the punishment wore off and Nightmare was free to go. Immediately, she teleported to somewhere not known by the princesses. It was in fact her old house.

As she enter, she noticed how dusty things were there. Going straight to her room, she noticed a broken frame. It contained the picture of her mom's and dad's marriage. Shaking her head, she went to her room to check things.

For around an hour, she played with her old toys and read her old books. Tired, she fell asleep on her bed. For what she felt as a few minutes, a familiar sound woke her. It was Blizzard Moon, her twin.

"Nightmare, I really want to play here again!" Blizzard said.
"Er... me too. But, did you clean all of this?" Nightmare asked as she went straight to the kitchen.
"Yup! Training my magic too! I think you should train to fly well again." Blizzard said, pointing to Nightmare's wings. Nodding, Nightmare flapped her wings and flew in her way.

Stored in the kitchen was her favorite bowl and spoon. They were white and dark blue. Cleaning it, she checked the board. And she found a snack. After making sure it was still good, she poured some to her bowl and started to eat.
"Where did you get those?" Blizzard asked.
"From the kitchen. You can clean your bowl using magic."

The snack, or the special cereal was made by the twin's mother. As the chocolate melted a bit, Nightmare cried. She remembered her happy moments with her parents. Blizzard did cry too as she eat her vannila snack.
"I really want to reveal my identity just to get mom make this again!" Nightmare stated as she finishes her short meal.

She and her twin ran straight to their playground and sat on the swings. Cherishing their old moment, they didn't know that night had come, and a pony was watching them so closely.