Chapter 3

"Mommy! Woah!" A black filly shouted to her mom, Nightmare Moon. The filly's father immediately caught his daughter using his magic.

"Can't you fly just yet, Nightmare Snow?" A blue filly asked as she flew by her twin. Nightmare Moon giggled.
"Blizzard, she is meant to be more powerful in magic, and you are destined to be a better flyer." She explained calmly.
"But I can do teleportation spell!" Blizzard Moon exclaimed.
"What about another magic?" Nightmare stopped to make her twin's mane flow again.
"Hmph..." was heard from the blue filly, who spread her wings and took off to the sky.

"Snow, come here." Nightmare Moon called to her husband. The cobalt blue stallion trotted up to his mare.
"What is it?"
"I will tell them to get ready, pack a book or two and take over Equastria. And then, eternal night and winter. How does that sound?"
"Umm... can't you take the kingdom alone?"
"I'm known there, but the fillies are still innocent. Added more power to dark mag-" Nightmare Moon was interupted by a boom coming from the light blue maned filly.

"I failed!" She shouted out desperately. Nightmare Moon sat next to her daughter. Her dark blue mane flickered a time sending some magic to her daughter.
"Next time will do, Nightmare Snow. Rest your magic a little bit and get Blizzard Moon now."
"I- I have to fly to her?" Little Nightmare Snow asked as she pointed just how high Blizzard Moon is.
"I will accompany you from below." Nightmare Moon gave a wink to her daughter.

The filly then spread her little tiny wings and zoomed off to the sky carefully. She looked down to see her mother following quietly, then she flew a little bit to Blizzard.
"Sister, mom calling us down now."
"What?!" Blizzard said as she pushed Nightmare Snow intentionally. She then laughed a little bit.

Poor Nightmare Snow was screaming all the way down before she remembered the existence of her wings. She flapped them hardly as she could before landing on something soft a few seconds later.

"You are better this time. Now get your food." Nightmare Moon softly said. The filly nodded before flying with her twin down to their house.

Nightmare Moon flew down to Blizzard Snow, her husband.
"Afterall, today is their 5th birthday, so I have bought Snow a magic book and Blizzard a more understandable book, with her favorite figure, Dark the Shadowbolt. Oh! And I sew this small cushion for Nightmare Snow. I also sew two backpacks for them, a black and a dark blue backpack." Nightmare Moon explained the filly's preparations. She and Blizzard Snow then put their things in their respective bags.
"How good have you prepared them, but you haven't told them how to face the princesses."
"Hmm... I believe I've told them to turn the mane six in our way first. First, take Twilight, then Rainbow while hiding Spike so they can take Rarity easily. Then Fluttershy and Pinkie and lastly Applejack."
"Okay then. I will check them out first."
Nightmare Moon nodded in reply as she inserted a photo of all of them together in each bag. Then, she wrapped the backpacks in a special magic wrappings and brought it to home.

"Where is my present?" Blizzard asked eagerly to her father.
"Yeah! It is our birthday today!"  Nightmare added.
"They are right here, my daughters." Nightmare Moon said as she laid the magic wrapped present in front of them.
"Magic again?" Blizzard complained while Nightmare quickly repelled the wrapping spell. She stared at the black backpack and the open contents.
"It is... awesome!" She said as she ran to her mother, hugging her hoof. Then she came back to her backpack to investigate it. And she noticed how struggling Blizzard was. She decided to help a little by sending some of her magic to her sister. And when the spell was repelled, another blue backpack was present with its similar contents.

Blizzard thanked her parents and hugged them too while Nightmare was looking at the book and the photo. Then, her eyes caught the light blue thing in her new bag. When she pulled it out, she found out that it was a light blue snowflake cushion.
"Thank you for this!" She whispered to her mother who was sitting between her and her sister.
"You bought Dark! I love Dark!" Blizzard said to her mother too.
"I'm glad you are enjoying it. Now please listen to me."