Chapter 2

"And all of us will go there?" Celestia asked.
"No of course. You are staying here, sun princess. To protect your little empire." Chrysalis stated. "You don't want me to sneak up some of my kids and take Equastria right?"
"You are right. I cannot think straight these few days. So I might get to sleep now. I am staying here with Cadance."
"Have a nice rest Tia!" Luna stated.
"Preparations are complete, my beautiful ladies." Discord said as he flew above them. Both Luna and Chrysalis blushed a little.
"Do you think I should morph?" Chrysalis asked Luna and Discord.
"Hmm... I think you should not."
"I agree. Who do you want to morph to?" Luna asked.
"No pony, honestly." Chrysalis looked to the window. But then she quickly used her morphing magic and turned to another enemy Equastria had faced.

"That's not funny Nightmare Moon." Luna said. Chrysalis morphed back to her own form.
"Maybe seeing Nightmare Moon can help a little bit." Chrysalis replied Luna.
"I promise Chry-beauty. Your morphing will be worth it." Discord said as he made a black horn appeared on his head along with two pair of black normal wings. He soon vanished them when his eyes caught Luna's and Chrysalis's look of dissappointment.

"We should get going now." Luna, as the leader stated.

* * *

"Hey... Moon. Such a beautiful night, isn't it?" Blizzard Snow asked his beautiful partner.
"It is." She replied in her usual tone. They then locked eyes into each other for a minute.
"Um... Can we go outside a little bit?" He asked, breaking the silent silence.
"Sure." Nightmare Moon replied with a bit of confused tone.

Both of them looked to the moon the girl had raised. Ponies around weren't so many, but most of them had be friend with Nightmare Moon.
"Nightmare Moon," Blizzard asked as he knelt before Nightmare Moon, taking something with his magic. Nightmare Moon's heart immediately raced, anticipated what would be said by the stallion.
"Nightmare Moon, would you marry me?" He said shakily, opening the little box he held in his magic. Inside, laid a silver ring with dark blue precious gem stone as the accessory.
"I-" Nightmare Moon observed the ring in front of her. "I would." She stated as she helped the stallion to stand.

The ponies around them cheered on the little proposal.
"Gee, thank guys." Blizzard Snow thanked. He then turned to Nightmare Moon, who was smiling as best as she could.
"Let's go."

A few weeks later, they had their wedding and lived together, as a stallion and mare together.