Chapter 34

Brendons POV:

I woke up, I opened my eyes and gave them time to adjust to the bright light. My throat hurt and it took some time to figure out why it hurt.

Memories from the night before came back and it made me scared. Was he still in his room?. Is he still there?. What if he hurts me again?

There was a knock on the door and a nurse came in.

"Hey Brendon, how are you feeling"..

"I'm fine, just a sore throat'.

'Im sorry that happened. If you are ready you can have breakfast'.

'Okay I'll be there soon'.

Patricks POV;

This has to end soon. I cant live like this hurting others. Vaughn is here often again and I cant do anything against it. Appearantly Pete came by and all I did was yell at him and calling him names. He hasnt been here in two weeks now. I tried calling him but he didnt answer. I miss him. I miss him so much.

But I cant go on. I dont want to do this anymore. I mean life. I have thought of ways to end it but nothing could work in here. It has to be fast. It has to be secret.

I dressed myself and left my room. At the same time the door next to me opened and a tall boy came out. As soon as he saw me he began to shake and retreated back into is room.

The tall boy was scared of me and it made it clear that my decision was a good decision.

I walked into the cafeteria and went to the cook. I made it look like I fell but ir was all part of the plan. I ripped of her personelcart and said my apologies and left.

Tomorrow morning it will end. It will be over.

(Hey guys, sorry it took so long for this shitty update. But I had a lot going on. Have been in a psychward again for a couple of weeks so I kinda wasnt really feeling it. But here you are. I will try my best to update soon. Thank you all for still reading this story and for the votes and comments. Love you all - melanie)