Chapter 10: Avonri Shurty Part 1

Hey guys how are all of you. I'm happy to tell you that this is the start of some true action. So warnings for this chapter are blood but no sex so enjoy.

Chapter 10:  Avonri Surty

One week has past and Roman and I have reached a treaty agreement with the rouges under Cam. Very few of them resisted because they were growing tired of life on the run and having to fight for wvery scrap of happiness i our life. The rouges have decided to join our pack and help us in the coming war. Patrols have been stepped up.

Over the past week, I have been reaquainting myself with my pack's territory. Slowly but surely I have gained the ability to transeverse my territory with out a guide or a guard. Roman had been reluctant to let me go about on my own. I always have to remind him that I have been able to defend myself even against the odds. I still do my night patrols but know I have at least five wolves doing the perimeter work with me. Ten wolves run around our territory at random to make sure the wolves that get passed us are stopped before they reach the village. This way of working has stoped more than ten rouges. It is very effective.

Today I have decided to begin some special training for some wolves. Today is the day that we go from a good pack to one of the best. We will survive this even if I have to die for it to happen. I am standing in front of twelve pack members. All of them have been selected because they show skill and promise. They will be the start of our special group.

"Hello everyone. You are all probably wondering why you are here. Well all of you have been choosen to become a special group of pack members. We shall be called, Avonari surty( pronunciation a-von-re sir-tee), those who give all. For the next ten weeks the thirteen of us will be traveling non stop except for hunting, training, and three hours of sleep a day. Does anyone want out," I ask.

"No apha," they all say.

"Good now go pack you a bag of clothes, food, and other such necesities and report back here in half a hour," I tell them.

"Yes ma'am," they reply.

The group consists of ten males and three females including myself. All of them are low ranking but have the potential to be wolves of high positions if taught right. I walk to Roman's office and open the door. I feel his eyes land on me and the anger that rolls off of him.

"Roman you know that this needs to be done if not the pack will only suffer because they do not have wolves strong enough to go on the offensive. Defensive is good but sometimes wolves need to be able to take steps into enemy territory or camps within our lands. I love you mate and I shall see you when we return," I tell him.

I hear him stand up and walk over to me. I feel his arms slowly wrap around my waist as he places a kiss on my forhead.

"Remember the war is to begin in three months," Roman reminds me. 

"I remember that dear. We shall be back long before then. Ten weeks and we shall be back. Good bye love," I say.

"Good luck and stay safe," he orders.

"I always try to stay safe," I respond with a smile before I turn to leave the room. "Kepp yourself alive for me."

"I always will," he replies with  a squeeze of my hand in reassurance.

I walk out of the office and head to our home. I hurry to pack at least five changes of clothes and some food into a over the shoulder pack.. I pack rope and a knife for emergencies and rock climbing. When I finish, I hurry to the meeting area. Three of the members are already waiting. Less than five minutes later, the whole group is standing there.

"Alright everyone. This is your last chance to turn away and leave. Once we get started no one is allowed to come back until we finish," I tell them.

None of them leave the area. I nod at them and walk towards the forrest. I feel them traveling behind me. I step up my speed and soo shift forms. All of them follow my lead, and we start to travel at the fastest speed possible. As I feel my muscles loosen, I pick up the pace and move faster than the other members. I feel them try to keep up but they have not developed the muscles and ability to match me. I ran permeter all night for weeks so my muscles are used to this. I keep up my pace. By the end of two hours, three were keeping up beside me and the others were able to pick up their pace.

Alright guys I am done for know. I am getting tired of writing