Chapter 3: The Return

Alright guys I have decided on a name if any of you have any more names I might change it. Pls comment and vote.

Chapter has been changed was changed on August 19, 2011.

Part Three

"My name is  Ramon,": says the new alpha.

"Very well Alpha. I will go back with you," i reply.

He runs towards the pack territory.  I run at his side, and we arrive at the packs territory in less than five minutes. When we arrive at the pack clearing, the whole pack is waiting the clearing. They are all standing in wolf form and waiting for us. The wolves of my pack howl as we enter the clearing.  I cringe as the wolves of the new pack come to smell me. I growl at them and back away trying to keep a somewhat safe distance. Key worfd of that sentance being somewhat. No allowed distance is truely safe because well I bet most of the new members want me dead or in the very least crippled. I sigh and move towards my home in the village. I can hear the alpha follow me. I wish that the alpha would stop following me.

'Annoying thing isn't he' Snow asks.

'Most definitely,' I reply.

'Maybe we can show him how good an Omega can be,' she reponds.

'Later when we know more about this pack,' I reply. Snow agrees.

 I enter my home which is on the edge of the village and go to my room. I change forms so that I can get dressed and talk to the alpha. I live in my home by myself because my mother died five years ago and I have never known my father. I have a room in my home that is full of her things. I come out of my room and see that Roman is looking into her room. I run over and close the door.

"You should leave people's personal things and space alone you know that right," I ask.

"Why should I?I am your alpha," he replies.

"Ha ha. I said I would come back not that I would allow you to rule over me as my alpha," I yell the last part.

"Quiet down and let's take this talk to the forrest," he demands in a deadly tone.

I follow him out to the forrest and stop a few feet away from him. He turns and I can see that his eyes are very cold and uncaring.

"You will be part of my pack and you will acknowldge me as your alpha," he orders me.

"And why would I do that," I demand.

"Because I could make the lives of your pack a living hell and worse," he responds.

"Fine. I am heading back to the pack village in wolf form. Good bye," I say in a cool relaxed tone.

Alright chapters 1 through 3 have been revised hope all of you like the changes.