Chapter 16:The Battle Begins

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. Alright guys today. I am going to update the rest of the book tonight most likely if I have enough time. We ll enjoy the third to last chapter of The Alpha's Omega.  So this is going to be boring in my opinion.

Chapter 16:The Battle Begins

I have a feeling that something is going to happen soon. My stomache is feeling very anxious and I have not felt like this since I battled with Cameron and his group of rouges. I just know that something disasterous is about to happen.

"What is wrong Kayla," asks Roman.

"I have a bad feeling and there is something that you need to know," I reply.

"And what is that my mate," he asks sweetly.

I turn around and face him. I sigh as I feel his confusion and worry for me and what I am about to say. I walk over to him and lay my head on his shoulder. Roman rubs the top of my head in comfort and I can feel his worry increase.

"I am pregnaunt," I whisper into his ear.

"How and when,'  he demands.

'You know how it works and the day in the woods. I know because I took the test yesterday and I  tested positive," I tell him.

 Roman wraps his arms around my waist and places his hands on my waist. He is happy and I can tell that he is going to be very protective of me because of this but that will have to wait until the end of the war. I know  that he is going to be mad when I tell him I am not sitting out on the war.

"Roman I am not going to stayback here when the war starts. I am going to fight like every other  wolf," I tell him carefully.

"I know that but I want you to be careful during the battle. I do not wish to lose you and the pup," he tells me while breathing in my scent from my neck.

I place a kiss on his head and sit down in a chair.  Roman lays his head down apon my stomache and we both just sit there like that for a few minutes. Suddenly an alarm is sounded from the east. A few seconds later the north alarm is sounded. I stand up and Roman growls before realzing that an alarm was sounded. I run outside and change shapes.

'Avonri, squads two and three go to the east. My squad and I will head north,' I order. 

'Yes ma'am,' they reply.

We all begin to go to work. The alpha's are gathering their packs while we are already getting to work. My squad and I run towards the northern battle front. We meet fifty wolves atacking the border defense. I grab one of the rouges attacking by the throat and throw it into a tree. The wolves yelps and runs off. I run into the fray and fight two or three wolves at a time. They all are trying to hold me back and keep everyone from getting to me. They must be waiting for some one. 

Well that is it guys bye. Next chapter will be up in an hour and a few minutes later than that the final chapter.