Fleshys Appear Again

The Attack

At midnight we heard screaming. We got up, and with the lights turned off we opened the slit we made in the curtain and looked through it. We saw the fleshys everywhere. People were either running and screaming, shooting, or being eaten alive on the warm ground. Every time someone shot their gun you would see a bright flash then you would hear a bullet whiz by at tremendous speed. Suddenly, the chaos went silent. "Who won?" Tom asked. I just looked down in pain. "What do we do?" David chimed in. I suggested we wait here until we must leave. For four days the fleshys didn't notice us. One night, the worst thing happened. Alarm heard a cat outside and barked. All the fleshys turned their heads, looked at the door, and charged. We had a back door so we packed up the backpacks we had and ran away as fast as we could. We all jumped in the closest car we saw and I hotwired it. We were on the move, again.

We had nowhere left to go, there were several survivors every once and a while but not many. We ended up stopping at a store and fighting off fleshys. All I can say now is I hope we survive.

THE END

this was found in Jason's notebook by a survivor and this is the only parts we know. The rest of the zombies were killed off by the Russian military.