Beauty Is Beautiful

"Being happily doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"

Rosetta

"Me and a couple of good friends of mine are paying for this carnival." When the words left his mouth it took me a couple minutes for them words to register. His voice was paralyzing.

"What made you guys want to do that?" Joey was always the one with all the right questions. She wanted to know everything about everything.While I was still stick trying to figure out why his voice sound so much like honey. Its kind of like when you watch videos if people singing and they sound so amazing, you have to watch the video a second time.

"Um just wanting to give back I guess, I can't answer for them but for me it was a way to give back." I wanted to believe that Jordan was a good guy, you could do all the good deeds you want but that doesn't change who you are. The most evil person in the world do good deeds to show people their not as heartless as they think, when in fact they truly are. The good deeds they do, is only to manipulated our minds into believing that they're a good person when in fact it was them that made you feel that way. Seeing that once in a blue moon selfless act made us always think different of them.I still couldn't figure him out,I wish that I could see though people before hand. If people true colors show before you became emotionally invested, something like a 6th sense, it would save all of us from heart break. I refused to get my heart broke but I didn't want to not give people a chance because of what the next person done to me. It wasn't nobody fault that someone that I loved dearly caused me so much pain.

"That's nice" I didn't have much to say, I was still in my thoughts. I didn't want it to seems like I wasn't listening, I wasn't really but I didn't want him to know that. Jordan was a nice guy on the outside but I had no clue what kind of person he was on the inside. You can be anyone on the outside, its kind of like wearing a costume, no one knows your true identity until you revile your true self to them. Who's to say that he wasn't just like Jaxon, wanting to be in my good graces just to turn around and hurt me worst then Jaxon did. I don't think that I'll be able to go through that again, my heart wouldn't be able to take it. I'll be unable to repair my heart a second time.

"How long have you and doctor king been friends"

"Well me and Rosey meet when we were in middle school, we've been friends every since, how do you and Rosey know each other"

"She um save my life actually, a couple months ago I got in a car crash she was one of my surgent "

"So your the famous doctor King." I didn't recognize the voice. I knew that it wasn't Joey's or Royce's and it sure wasn't Jordan's. I look up from my phone to the woman from the charity dunk. Xiomara I think her name was.

"I'm sorry, Xiomara right?" I stood up from my seat with my hand reached out to her.

" That'll be me" she took a minute before she shook my hand. Jordan. was giving her a death glare. " 'akh"(brother) she spoke to him still shaking my hand,the look she returned to him said she could care less about his glare that deepened on his face. Xiomara and Jordan looked so much alike that anyone could have mistakenly thought that they were twins. "So your the doctor that saved my brother I guess I owe you my graduate.

" oh no I was just doing my job, no need to over think things." I spoke close to a whisper, but still loud enough for everyone to be able to hear me.

" please it'll be my pleasure from what I hear my brother wouldn't be breathing, how could I repay you"

" no really that's not necessary, I was really just doing my job" it bother me that she was insisting on paying me back for something I would have done for anyone. It also bothered me the way she was looking between me and Jordan like she was trying to solve a mystery or something. Was there something that I was missing, did I do something, I couldn't remember doing anything that would bother anyone, I mean maybe I was doing something that I didn't realize that I was doing and it was bothering them. I became uncomfortable just sitting there with everyone eyes on me. The girls had since woke up from there nap, Joey had yet again went to go get them something to eat, so I was left alone with Jordan,Royce and now Xiomara.

Jordan and Royce became engulfed in there own conversation, which left me and Xiomara. I begin to look around the carnival to avoid Xiomara stare. " why are you starring at me" Xiomara was the definition beautiful, with long thick black hair, blue eyes with a hint of green even with the scar going from her left ear going doing a little pass her shoulder she was still very pretty.

" no reason really, but my brother have a strange liking towards you I don't know what it is but whatever it is don't betray the trust he have in you, believe you me, you won't like the outcome of it."

"Xiomara Stop it now" Jordan yelled gaining the attention of the people that was within hearing range of our table. I didn't know how I should process what she said. I didn't know weather to be worried about the obvious threat that came out of it or what she said about Jordan having a liking towards me. What the hell does that even mean. What the hell, this is only my second time seeing him, now and after his surgery.

"Rosetta would you mine accompanying me to getting something to drink"

"Mm sure" in all honesty I didn't want to go with him afraid she might rip my head off, but at the same time I didn't want to stay at the picnic table with Xiomara either. I felt safer going with Jordan. After a couple of minutes walking to the near by concession stand he finally spoke to me.

"Xiomara means no harm, she's just looking out for me. She can be your best friend or your worst nightmare it all depends" he says lightly laughing to his self.

"Depends on what, i didnt know i did something that bothered you between me seeing you now and after your surgery. By the way that statement makes me Feel a hell of a lot better"

" I didn't mean it to make you uncomfortable I was just telling you the truth, Xiomara could be nice when she wants to, but just don't forget that she is what people call the devils spawn sort to say. She's not someone you would want to be in bad terms with. enough about her I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me sometime. I have a couple business meetings outside of town but I should be back sometime next week"

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea Jordan"

"if it'd make you feel better we could just go out as friends."

"ill go out with you if we go out as friends and nothing else, then ok ill go"

" sounds good, should I give you my number or you give me yours"

" no ill just meet you at your office on Friday if that works for you." laughing lightly he nodded his head yes. I tried to stop my face from turning red when he agreed. I wasn't a shamed of the things that Jaxon had done to me but I also didn't want to go around bragging about it either. I came along way from where I was with Jaxon and the pain that being with him caused me. but it was time that I moved on I'm not saying that I'm mentally or even emotionally ready to be in a relationship with anyone but I also needed to get out more and to do that I needed to go outside my new found comfort zone. Jordan just seems to be the right person to start with.