Possum

" the irrationality of a thing is not a argument against its existence rather a condition of it"

Joey

"Is been three weeks either you tell me what's wrong with her or I'll ask someone else" Elliot stood shell shocked at my sudden outburst. It wasn't how I planned it in my head, It was suppose to be just a simple question, that's it. With the way I was feeling today had to be the worst s them yet. I was rose the first couple weeks after her mom died and that worries me.

i pulled up to the girls school and waited for their final bell to ring. i grabbed my phone that sat on the charger,looking to see who was constantly calling my phone. 11 messages and 26 miss calls. Juan just wouldn't give up, its the third day with the nonstop calling and texting. I've given up on picking up knowing that it'd just be a waste of my time,his excuse started to bore me and if i'm being honest i just wanted to stop entertaining them all together i forgave him for all the dirt he did. i just no longer wanted to be with nor marry him. the love i had for him faded right along with our trust and everything with it. Not had been paying attention the back door to the car opened as the girls got into the car.

"hey sweeties, how was school? all the girls were buckling their seatbelts, they all just sat their not saying anything.

" what's wrong, did something happen today" again the girls said nothing. i had begin to start the car and drive, but i quickly pulled over and turned it off. i turned in my set and took a good look at all the girls one by one none of them looked physically hurt or in pain. their could be so many reasons but i'm sure i know the reason.

"Royce is going to stop by later, do you guys want to see him or should i send him away." the mention of Royce's name seem to take them out of their sad mood. i'd have to call him and see if he could stop by for a little while, once me and the girls get home. i sent Royce a text before we made it to our house. I was beyond happy when we got there to see his car sitting outside waiting. Royce was out of his car and opening the girls door before I could fully park. Its been hard on everyone to be able to really see each other with rose in the hospital, everyone one of us would be at her house almost everyday it seemed like, but since she's been in the hospital no one ever really comes around only if its an emergency.

they all rushed to take turns in giving Royce a hug, with tears in their eyes they all told him of how much they all missed him and the things that had been going on since the last time they seen him. i left them where they were outside the door. i went into the house to start dinner, i wasn't sure if Royce was going to have dinner with us so i made him some anyhow. i didn't have to worry if the girls were safe with him or not, in fact that wouldn't be something i would ever have to worry about. never mind me, Royce would never hurt rose like that no one would.

Rose was just that type of person, she would lay down her life for you without even really knowing you. she could have met you minutes ago and she would do it in all the same. i remember when we were younger like middle school years their was a girl named sally that would always pick on rose. one day i asked sally why she didn't like rose, her reply was that she had no reason it was merely the fact that everyone else loved her. If I'm being honest that hurt Rose more then anything else, she just couldn't understand what she did.

Royce

I looked at my best friends as he sat drunk once again at his desk. This was beginning to become a habit. Jordan had talked to every doctor in all of north and south america, anyone that he thought that could help rose he either talked with or went to see them. As the days and weeks went by rose still had not gotten better and Jordan had gotten worse right along with her. i never seen him so out of it, nothing really ever bother him before. In a way i wish that him and rose never gotten involved. i knew before hand that things could possibly end like this. i just never imagine that it would affect jordan in such a way. Even with his relationship with Taylor and after all she did to him he never gotten this bad. after a while he willing let her go. Its been years i would say that he even spoke of her. when he was in a coma i remember her coming to see him and trying to squeeze her way back into to his life yet he didn't give her the time of day. i'm thankful for all that rose did for him and over the last year or so I've become quite fond of her. we've become friends sort to say. although i worry about her health and weather shell get better or not, i couldn't let it bother me at least i tried not to. it seems that the only way that Jordan will come out of this bad place that he's in is if rose gets better.