I might just use an emoji for titles because I can't think of any thing-Hannah

Peri's POV: all night I lay in bed wondering what had happened crying myself to sleep, how could he stop breathing like that? I'd spent all day at hospital and got sent home as I couldn't cope. Nancy walked into the room "peri?" She came and sat at next to me in the bed and put her arm around me "Nancy what if he dies!" I cried "peri please don't think about that the doctor just rang me," she started as I sat up "Tom is he ok?" I said as she looked away "he had a heart attack that's why he stopped breathing" I suddenly burst into tears "they don't think he'll make it through the night so I think we should go and see him" my heart burst into millions of pieces how could this happen one minuet were laughing and joking the next he's rushed to hospital. as I got ready and looked into the mirror the marks from when Leela pushed me has all faded and I realised how lucky I was. But my eyes were all red and puffy but I had to be strong! As I dressed Steph I couldn't even look as she smiled helplessly at me not knowing what was happening.

"Oh my gosh" I said as I walked into the room "Nancy I can't say goodbye I can't!" I cried hugging her "Steph can't grow up without her dad!" I screamed as I fell to the floor crying with jack who'd held me as I fell " peri you have to be strong we all do" jack said in a very friendly way " come on" he said leading me over to him as I grabbed his hand "Tom please don't die!" I began "you've been my best friend since I moved here the one I can tell anything too and can trust" Nancy put her hand on my shoulder "you've...you've always been the one I've loved so much! I love you more than anyone on this planet! And if I loose you then I don't know how me and Steph will cope! I love you so much Tom!dont leave me" suddenly the alarms went off "beep beep beep" and all the doctors pushed us out the room and thankfully regained his consciousness "Nancy I almost killed him!" I said "peri it wasn't your fault" Darren said as he came over suddenly Tom opened his eyes "p-peri?" He said as I looked over "Tom" I said as I burst into tears "don't die on me please"