Leelas return

"Tom..." I said throwing my hands around him "what happened?" He said as I released him "you've had a heart attack yesturday the doctors didn't think you'd survive"  "I love you peri!"

"Peri? Peri wake up" I heard as I woke up "Tom!" I shouted only to realise I'd dreamt the whole thing "Nancy I thought he was awake he said he loved me"  I cried "time to say goodbye" she said as I picked up Steph and walked over and trying to be strong "Tom remember what I said your my best friend and I'll love you forever and so will Steph I will make sure she always always remembers you!" Steph grabbed toms finger and I broke down "Tom just wake up!" I screamed as Darren pulled me back "peri I think it's time we went!" I fell into his arms "I don't want to go" he let me go "me and Steph love you always remember that"  as I kissed the top of his head and left the room not knowing if I'll see him again. For the rest of the week I had Nancy's phone with me 24/7 incase I got that dreaded phone call and I tried to keep busy with Steph and jade we'd taken Steph to the park but my mind still wasn't at rest until I saw Leela "peri?!" She ran over to me "jade lets go " I said picking Steph up from the swing and rushing off until she grabbed my shoulder "peri please hear me out!" I carried on "peri please" I turned around "what's left to hear you tried to kill me I really can't be doing with this toms in hospital so goodbye, Leela" "pez if I'd have known i was drunk and out of order I needed to get away for abit and I'm sorry to hear about Tom" she spoke "ringggg ringgg" the phone went "jade I can't answer it!" As I gave her the phone "hello?" She began "oh ok, thank you well be there soon" jade looked at me "he's awake pez!" She smiled before I knew it we were running from Leela and to the hospital and into toms room who was lay there with his eyes open "Tom?" I said as I walked in "peri!" He sat up "I've missed you so much I've been so worried!" I ran over crying and hugged him this time it wasn't a dream I just hope he'll be ok!