Recovering

Toms POV: as peri swung her arms around me all I felt was love I don't even know what's happened how I've even managed to have a heart attack. But I can remember one thing hearing peri tell me how much she and Steph loved me and that's what made me fight....

Peri's POV:"Peri I heard everything" my heart beat a million times "heard what" I managed to say as he took my hand and held it in his and squeezed it tight! "Everything you said when you told me you loved me and told me not to die and I felt Steph when she grabbed my little finger!" My heart slowed down as a smiled lightly "she's outside with jade" I said walking towards the door and bringing them in "Tom! I'm so glad your ok!" Jade said as she handed me Steph "thank you jade!" He said as he took Steph off me "Steph I've missed you so much! It's been 1 week but how could I not miss that little smile of yours! You and your mummy were the only things that for me through that!" He said as his eyes teared up "when can you go home then" jade asked as she walked over "jade I've just woken up not for a few days at least" he said with a small laugh as I smiled weakly back at him knowing that this could've been a lot more serious or even me left to raise Steph all by my self. "Right I think I might go home" jade added before smiling at me " I'll tell the others your awake shall I take Steph?" Tom looked at me then back at jade "could you take her I wanna spend some time with peri" as he smiled and kissed stephs head "see you later!" He softly said as jade left the room...