Brit

Musical Theatre auditions, advanced acting auditions, and choir auditions are all next month and I can't wait! Also, sorry for making you wait so long for an update.

"How d-did you g-get here?" Crutchie nearly screamed at the sick boy.

"Well. I walked here."

"Let m-me rephrase. W-Why are y-you here?"

"Oh. Well, I heard the Delanceys come in the house downstairs. And then I smelled smoke. So I got out as fast as I could through the fire escapes and I came here. Jack said 'if you're ever in trouble, go to Brooklyn.' I figured you guys would show up sooner or later."

"I c-can't believe y-you're alive." Crutchie said as he went to go sit across from Brit.

"Ey, Crutchie Jr. You look familiar. Haven't you been here before?" Questioned Spot.

"My name's Timmy."

"And my name's Spot. Just answer the question."

"I don't think I've been here before."

"You sure about that? Cause you look exactly like that little boy who stole our bread last year."

"I didn't steal no bread."

"You sure? Cause I remember Bird shot him in the leg. And you only have one leg. So unless this is just one big cowinky dink, I think you're lying."

"He's been with me his whole life," Brit lied. "Never left my side until recently."

"I have my eye on you," Spot said suspiciously as he walked out of the room.

Crutchie, Timmy, and Brit were left alone in the room.

"W-what was that a-about?" Asked Crutchie.

Timmy explained to Crutchie how he had stolen bread from Brooklyn, how he had been shot, how he had been cared for by Snyder, and then put in the refuge.

"So what d-does this m-mean now?"

"I can't live here for long. People will start hurting me again. I need to hide."

"W-where?"

"I don't know, but I need to get there fast. No one else can ever know about this. I'd rather die than my secret get out."