Glass

Short but VERY important!

Timmy ran straight back out to the space where everyone else was. He was thankful that the Brooklyn lodge didn't have many stairs, even though the Manhatten lodge had a full two flights.

"Where you going Timmy?" Asked Specs.

"The park. I'll be back," replied Timmy.

"But we just got here. Don't you want to catch up with your friends?"

Just then, Crutchie walked out in the crowd looking happy for the first time in a while and said, "G-guys! B-brit is alive!"

All the guys started freaking out and asking too many questions. Timmy managed to slip out during the confusion and ran straight to the Brooklyn Bridge.

He sat on the edge of the bridge and set his crutch down, contemplating what to do. Come clean? Run away? Keep hiding it? End it all right now?

Just then, someone kicked his crutch and it fell over the edge of the bridge.

"What the hell was that for?!"

Timmy turned around to see the Delanceys standing behind him.

"Such a big mouth for such a tiny boy," taunted Oscar.

They grabbed a scared Timmy and yanked him up. They dragged him by his only leg into an abandoned building and up a few stairs, making sure to hit his head on every corner.

Through a massive headache, Timmy could see that they dragged him up onto the 3rd story of an old building. They pulled him closer to a broken window. Oscar grabbed a chunk of broken glass and dragged it across Timmy's wrists, making it look like self harm. Each cut was deeper than the last and much more painful.

The last thing Timmy saw was the brothers laughing and walking away.