Day 1

Nitaya POV

     It started when we were young. I mean really young. Like in diapers young. The people you know as Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray, and Princeton, were just Craig, Chresanto, Jacob, and Rayan to me and my friends. We'd known each other literally like forever but forever actually didn't last all that long. I'm going to tell you the REAL story. From the beginning. 

***

     So when we were all like 3 our parents decided to take us to this stupid mom, dad, and me program at the community center. That's where I met my friends Kiara, Charese, and Kyiah. We always used to play together during the session. We played pranks and stuff. So close to the end of it we would have a little free time while the adults talked for hoooouuuurrrrrsss. So one day we were playing on the little play house. My favorite part was the slide. So Charese suggested that we play a game where we pretended the house was on fire and the slide was our only escape. So as we were playing these lil boys just came up and cut in front of us on the slide!!! There were four of them and I was about to punch one of them (I was kind of violent back then) but Kiara told me not to so I wouldn't get in trouble. So she and Kyiah tried to talk to them while Charese held me back.

"Hey," kiara started, "We were first on the slide"

One of them had poffy and curly hair and he replied, "So?? You're girls and girls have coooottttiiieeesss"

"Nuh Uh!!! Boys are the ones with cooties," Kyiah said

"No!!! Girls have cooties and they pass them on to boys!!!," one kid with two long braids said

"Right!!!" said another boy with kind of curly hair

"No we don't!! Because I pacifically member my mommy told me that boys have cooties so there!" She yelled at him.

   The last boy that was with them was actually kind of cute. Not that I would admit it at the time. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hi. I'm Craig. What's your name?" he asked me

"I'm Nitaya" I replied

"You wanna play with the legos with me?" 

"Sure," I replied.

    We got up and built a castle with the legos that had, while our friends argued. I had a lot of fun with him that day. It was pretty cool playing with him. 

     When it was time for us to leave I gave Craig a hug and told him I would see him next week. I couldn't wait.

   And that's how it all began.

___

Author's Note

Sooooooooooo I know this isn't very long but I just wanted to get a chapter up!!! This is a fiction book FSE but I hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Read, Vote, And Comment!!!!!!!

-FriedChicken12