Day 18

Author's Note

-------

Well this is sort of like a filler chapter soooo there really isn't all that much excitement in it! Just still let me know what you think though. Just remember this book is COMPLETELY fiction sooo….yah. UUUUhhh Basically that's all I wanted to say!!! SHOUT. OUT. TO THOSE FRESHMEN! ON INSTAGRAM STRAIGHT FLEXIN!!! Ok I'm done. LOOK AT YOU! NOW LOOK AT US! ALL MY NI**AS LOOK RICH AS F**K!!! Naw Fr I'm done now.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chresanto POV

                Well before everything happened with Ray, i showed up at Charese's house with roses. That wasn't all though. When I showed up, I serenaded her and had the guys do a dance number with me. She was blushing, I could tell. I couldn't help but smile at that. I would do absolutely anything for this girl. Anything at all. She had me completely sprung and that was a fact. You could tell. Here I was, singing and dancing for a girl who went from a complete stranger, to being my best friend. Then from being my best friend, to being my forever. She was the only girl I would ever do this for. She was the only one that was worth it.

After we finished the song and stuff, she and i just hung out. I explained to her everything about Charisma and what happened. We made up and everything. I felt better knowing that everything was ok. At least....I thought it was ok until we got that call. I'd just been hoping and praying that Ray was going to be ok, though. I was ready to kill that dude Jaymon when he walked in that door. He was the one that shot Ray. He was the reason I almost lost one of my best friends. I couldn’t stand knowing that and knowing that the idiot was still alive. But I guess there was nothing that I could do about it. I would just let the cops handle it now I guess.

One thing I noticed was that Prince and Kiara seemed sort of distant from one another lately. I wondered what was going on. Maybe it was just nothing. Everyone needs their space, right?

Jacob POV

                Well, I had a confession to make. I kind of did like Natalie. Shocker, right? I may have liked her a little but not as much as I loved Kiara. It was just that I kind of found myself thinking of Natalie sometimes. I don’t know what was wrong with me. That girl was a complete wh***. I had to shake this before things got out of hand. But I was still wondering what was wrong with Kiara. Before the whole Ray incident I tried to catch up with her after school.

“Hey Kay,” I said, running up to her. She just looked at me with a straight face.

“What did I do?” I asked her

“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Natalie what you did,” she said, trying to walk away but I stopped her.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I asked her, my heart skipping beats.

“I saw you in the hallway with her,” she said looking me in my eyes

“What? No, she came on to me!” I tried to explain

“Really? That’s funny because you sure seemed to be enjoying it. You didn’t stop her,” she said. I could see tears starting to well up in her eyes. I reached to her face to wipe them but she grabbed my hands.

She sighed and said,”Bye…Jacob,”

“So you don’t believe me?” I asked as she walked away

“I’m not saying that I don’t,” she said

“Then what are you saying? That this is the end?” I said, my voice starting to choke

“If it is…then so be it,” she said.

.

.

.

.

                After that I just let her walk away.

Author’s Note…Again

Soooooo Is this the end of Jacob And Kiara??? Will they split up?!?! WILL I EVER MAKE A LONG CHAPTER?!?!?!? Ok well…Nahh I won’t lol. But just tell me what you guys think!!! Thanks Lovelies!!! MUAH!!

-Nitaya<3