Day 23

WARNING!!!! INSANELY SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

_________________________________

Craig POV

I was just standing in front of Starbucks waiting for Nitaya to show up. I looked around and I finally saw her. She looked stunning as always and I started to smile when I saw her. When she got closer I realized that she looked pretty mad. Ok, not mad, more like furious. Awe snap. That wasn't good. At all. That was horrible. I had to just act natural. When she got upset, it was like walking on eggshells.

"Hey," she said when she walked up to me

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, taking her hand into mine

She sighed and said nothing like she always did, even when we were kids. I knew this girl like my favorite song and when she said nothing, there was definately something.

"No, seriously, what's wrong?" I asked her

She gave me a look I couldn't read and just shook her head. Then, she reached into her pocket and pulled out my phone, handing it to me. I put it in my pockets, then we started walking around. We started talking and I actually got her to smile at me. A smile that, like always, made my heart race like crazy. We were currently at Starbucks. She was looking down at her iced coffee, blushing.

"I love you," I said just out of nowhere

"I love you too," she said back, blushing even harder

I took her hand in mine again and lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes. Just as I was about to lean in, my stupid phone rang.

Oh

.

.

.

Snap.

"Who's Melissa?" she asked