Day 9

Kyiah's POV

   I hope Nitaya's OK. Everyone Knows about it except for her. We all took it pretty well but she doesn't know about it. I feel bad for her. Its's supposed to her happy day. It's her birthday. I can't believe he didn't tell her though. 

Nitaya's POV

*3 months later*

     Well, today's the day. MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I decided that I was going to go skating for my birthday this time since I haven't been in a while. My friends are coming. It's going to be a lot of fun!!! I spent the whole day with Craig yesterday and we had a pretty good time. We went to the park, went out for ice cream, and just walked around. But today is going to be perfect. I have my whole outfit planned out and everything. It's going to be perfect.

   Later on, I met my friends at the skating rink and the all seemed a little on edge. A puzzled look crossed my face and I walked up to them and asked what was going on

Craig's POV

  I put my suitcase onto the plane and waited for my turn in line. I took my seat and looked out of the window as the plane took off. I knew this was wrong. But there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing I could say or do could change the fact that I had to do this. Now.

____________________

Author's Note!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THERE'S A REASON THOUGH!!!!!!!! 

SOOOOOOO HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT!!!!!!!!!! 

-What Happened???

-What doesn't she know?!?!?