Day 24

Author's Note

Haaayyyyyy!!! Well Um I really don't have a lot to say but umm I'm gonna be ending this book pretty soon you guys. BUT there will be a sequel!!!! Just to let you guys know that this book is made up LBS so I basically just used the guys' names for all the people who are new here. But anywayyyysss....yah...BYE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SHORT!!!!!!! THATS ONLY BECAUSE THIS IS ALMOST THE END OF THE BOOK THOUGH!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT CHECK MY MESSAGE BOARD FOR DETAILS

_____________________

Prodigy POV

We sat there for a moment. The phone was still ringing, she was looking at me, I was looking everywhere but at her. My heart was racing. 

"Who's Melissa?" she asked me again

I swallowed a lump in my throat and finally answered, "nobody," I lied

"Answer it then," she said, a menacing look crossing her face

I hesitantly pressed answer on my iPhone screen and said hello. Then Melissa started talking and everything. This was really not a good time for this. Seriously, I wasn't in the mood for her right now. Honestly, I guess you could call Melissa a 'side chick' or whatever. We never actually did anything but I had to admit that I liked her. Well up until now I did. The look on Nitaya's face told me something was up. Did she know about Melissa? She couldn't have known, could she? She probably did. This isn't about to go very well.

"How's Nitaya?" Melissa asked suddenly. PAUSE. How did she know who she was? What did I miss?

"Umm...She's fine," I said slowly after a minute. My heart was pounding right now. I was at a loss for words. Nitaya looked at me and a single tear fell from her eye. She nodded slowly then got up and walked out. I didn't know what to do.

Nitaya POV

I walked out and just stood there by the curb. I wouldn't allow myself to cry. I just wouldn't. I'm tired of crying and I'm tired of being hurt. I couldn't take it anymore. Then, my phone vibrated, telling me I had a Kik message. I opened it and my heart stopped at the sight of who it was. How did he get my Kik?

Bossman_Jaymon: Hey Cutie Guess Who