Day 21

Charese POV

                I was still upset about what had happened. But I really couldn’t focus on that right now. I was going to spend this time with my best friends. We haven’t hung out in I don’t know how long. We had a lot of catching up to do. I just hoped that no one brought up him. I just couldn’t talk about him right now.

                I heard the doorbell ring downstairs and I walked down and opened it. I was surprised Nitaya was here first. She’s usually the late one of the group. She look kind of worried, though. I wondered what was wrong. Soon after she got here Kyiah and Kiara showed up. We decided to try to make us some dinner but it turned out pretty funny. We tried pizza and Kiara burned it being a dingus. Then we tried tacos but we ain’t have any shells. Then we tried to make some fondue. Let’s just say that part of my kitchen floor is orange now. After about a million different options we wound up with no food in the fridge and take out from the Chinese restaurant around the corner. We watched “Family Feud” and that turned out pretty funny because Kiara kept on shouting out the answers to all the questions then Nitaya and Kyiah attacked her with some pillows. I sat there watching and dying of laughter.

                After a while nothing good came on TV, so I turned on the radio. That was a big mistake. One of the boys’ songs came on the radio. It was weird because instead of me just going silent, we all did. If we were in the mood this would’ve been funny too because Kyiah froze with the pillow in mid-air. I turned off the radio. I unplugged it and everything. We just sat there for a second. No one was saying anything. Then Kiara finally spoke.

“Is something going on with you guys, too?” she asked us

“It’s that obvious, huh?” Nitaya asked

“Well, I’m willing to talk if you guys are,” I said

We all agreed to talking. We went up to my room and closed the door.  As soon as we sat down, no one said anything so I did.

“Well, you guys know that girl, Natalie? Well I guess she came onto Chres or something. They kissed,” I said, kind of rushing through my sentences.

“Wait, Natalie??? She was doing the same thing to Jacob. I knew she was trashy!!! We have to do something about that, Kiara said

“I’m not doing anything about that. They’re gonna mess around and get caught up messin’ with her trashy self,” I said