Day 15

*Jacob POV*

                *Jacob POV*

When I was in the hallway, Natalie came onto me and she had me pressed up against a wall. I kept telling her to leave me alone and to get off of me, but she wouldn’t listen to me. Security was nearby and I couldn’t push her off of me. For a girl she was kind of strong. I wanted to get her off of me, but I didn’t want to make a scene either. There was really nothing I could do about it, though. I did not like this girl at all. She was a h**. She’s slept with almost the whole football team! 

          I finally was able to push Natalie off of me and I ran down the hallway. I thought I saw Kiara running out of the school. Maybe it was someone else, though.

***

After school I tried to catch up with Kiara but she was ignoring me. What did I do? What if she saw Natalie and thought I was cheating on her? I couldn’t let that happen. I had to tell her what really happened. I hoped she stopped long enough for me to explain to her. I couldn’t lose her now. She was too important for me to lose her now.

Rayan POV

             I was going to kill him. He hit her. He hurt her. I couldn't help feeling guilty because I wasn't there to protect her. If I hadn't left, she wouldn't have dated that jerk. I may have been wrong but I was too angry to even worry about my actions. In my opinion, I was perfectly fine. I mean, what other normal person doesn't wander the streets knocking down trash cans and stuff at 3:00 in the morning. Yeah, that was totally normal. 

                 I didn't even know where this a-hole lived. I was guessing that I would just wander around until I calmed down a little but then I came to a corner. I saw Jaymon and his hoodrat friends standing on the corner. I balled my fist up and walked--more like stomped--to the corner. As I got closer and closer I heard him talking Sh** about Kyiah. Calling her a b**** and stuff like that. I wasn't just going to stand there and let him talk about her like that. I had to do something.

                    I rushed up to him and yelled, "Why are you talkin' about her like that?"

                   "Is this fool talkin' to me?" he asked his friends, laughing

                   "Yeah I'm talking to you now answer my question," I said, getting angrier by the second.

                "Look Ni**a, I don't appreciate you coming up to me talkin' crap," he said, getting in my face.

                  "Really? Well how about you appreciate this?" I say, punching him in his face. He fell to the floor and got on top of him and continued punching him. He pushed me over and got one good hit in on me. I punched him again and struggled to get him off of me.

                   When I finally got him off of me, one of his friends pulled out a gun. I jumped up and I ran and I heard them fire 3 shots. Then another..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The last one hit me.

***************

Weeeeeeeelllllllll.....Are ya shocked? Super shocked? Reeeeeaaaaalllllllyyy Shocked? Just let me know what you think and by the way, I might switch up what I call the boys like one chapter I might say Craig then the next I might say Prodigy. But it's just out of habit so bear with me!!! Please let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

-Shaqua<3