???'s letter

january 18th, 8:09pm

how do you know that i'm going to kill you?it's not your fault that melanie didn't love me. it was melanie's fault.

actually, scratch that. i'm not going to lie. i've done enough lying.

no, i'm not going to kill you. at lest i'm not planning on it. it is your fault she didn't love me. i almost had her falling for me, but you ruined it. you came along and stole her heart right out of my grasp. metaphorically, i mean.

i killed melanie because killing her was basically killing you too, right? you can't sustain a healthy life without her. you haven't gotten sleep, you've barely eaten anything, and all you've drank is soda and coffee. you're a mess without her.

you can cry and complain all you want, but melanie's still dead when you finish that bottle of vodka. she's gone. forever. not coming back. cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

it's not that hard. i loved her and now she's dead, and i'm fine. it should be just as easy for you. i went through much more pain than you did, and you're the one crying? and you call me selfish? you're making yourself sound like an idiot now.

it's your fault she's dead, not mine. if you didn't fall in love with her, i wouldn't have had to kill her. it's that simple. this is all your fault.

you screwed up, not me. i did what you made me do. don't blame me for what you've done.

~you know my name.