???'s letter

january 20th, 5:07am

you're right.

but i'm not the only twisted one here. you and i are alike in many ways.

hello, i am your mind giving you someone to talk to.

and you remember your dear friend marina, right? you pushed her off that rooftop. has no one told you she's not breathing?

hello, i'm still here. all that's left of yesterday.

you're crying now. you're laughing, too. i can see you. i am basically you, of course i can see you.

you think i'm sick and twisted, you think i need help. stop trying to fix something that isn't broken.

you're the broken one.

you know what else you are?

or should i say, who else?

you're unknown.

you killed your friends in your dream. you killed your lover in real life. you killed your friends in real life.

all because you thought being alone would be fun.

but it's not, is it? all you hear is the constant ringing sound in your ears when your name is said. and the bitter taste on your tongue when you say your name.

the world doesn't deserve you.

you're no good. you're worthless. you've lost everything you had. and everything you had was so beautiful.

but you're strong. you're worth a lot. you're beautiful. you're okay. you're safe. your life is picture perfect.

hello, i am the lie living for you so you can hide.

~i won't write my name, for it has the same letters as yours. i wouldn't want to leave that bitter taste on your tongue or that ringing in your ears.