irl

(a/n: please don't kill me)

"i think i've finally finished it," tanner exclaimed. neon rolled her eyes.

"you've said that two other times. c'mon, you're totally going to add another plot twist!"

"well, we know who unknown is and there's already been enough plot twists, i think the series should be done," tanner replied with a shrug.

"i seriously hate you for making ashley be unknown. she killed melanie and that makes me feel very victimized by your story," neon said with a laugh. tanner shrugged.

"this entire story is based off of dreams i've been having. i've never seen the two girls in real life, but i dream about them a lot. most of the events in the book happened in the dreams. it's weird."

"that's shady. like, really shady. anyway, i need to get home to see ella. she's twelve and she acts like being home alone is scary. something about bad dreams. i don't know. bye," neon said before waving and walking out the door. tanner leaned back in her chair and sighed.

tanner hadn't told neon that she and ella were in the dream. neon thought she had put her, ella, and tanner into the story as a joke. but in reality, it all happened in the dream.

but tanner wouldn't tell her that. neon would most likely be slightly weirded out.

(a/n: do you guys hate me yet)