Chapter Two

Jake was apologizing to me the whole time we drove to the hospital. He said he was sorry for putting me through all of this pain, and that he wished it was him instead of me. Most importantly, he said he loved me so much more now than he ever had before. "Jacob, we're here." Carlisle said. "Come on, let's get her out of the ambulance and checked into the emergency room." he added. Jake was out in a flash, but before he could go and help me he was pushed away. "Jake!" I screamed. "Dad, no!" I yelled. I could not let them fight because I was in no state or condition to help my boyfriend, but wait, what was I thinking? I could not betray my dad like that just to be with my boyfriend and the father of my child. Also, I could not betray my boyfriend just to be on my fathers side. I just did not know what to do. Pain interupted my thinking, I could not think at all anymore. "Stop fighting!" I yelled, but yelling only made my pain worse and when I yelled at that moment the baby kicked me so hard that I strted to scream and cry. Everyone rushed over to to me, and I started to breathe very heavily and hyperventilate because, I was scared that not just me but that the baby would die. I looked around and the first face I noticed was Carlisle's. He looked very shocked. "Carlisle, what's wrong?" I asked. "How many months did you say you were?" he answered. "I believe I am about three and a half months." I said. "That is quiet impossible". he said. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I mean that you are not three and a half months, you are eight and a half months, also it seems to me that right now you are in emergency labor and the baby is on its way right now. Although that miscarriage is still a possibility if you do not deliver soon." My first thought was "oh my god, I am due to deliver right now and I am not even done being pregnant". "Carlisle, what do you mean I have to deliver now and as soon as possible?" I questioned. " It means that if we do not shut up and get you into the delivery room, damn it your baby could die!" Then Edward chimed in and asked "Why the hell are you pregnant in the first place!" he said pointing at me, and when I say he sounded angry, I mean he was angry! "And you!" he pointed to Jake. "How dare you!" "You get my daughter pregnant, you don't think to tell Bella and I especially me, and you let it go on so long that she actually has the baby!" "You have got some nerve even being here!" he finished. "Well had no choice in any of those things." Jake answered back. "She wanted the baby, and who would I be "the one who loved her so much", to take that one precious thing from her!" "Also, she did this on purpose, and I went along with it and made her pregnant because I love her! So yes I do have a lot of nerve being here because damn it I am her child's father!" Carlisle looked at Jake and Edward after they stopped fighting and glared at them. Rosalie and Alice started to push me into the hospital. Until we got to the room and I was situated in the bed, located in the room I would give birth in, they did not stop fighting. Although the contractions and labor pains got worse and worse every hour, and I just could not wait until my baby was born.