Chapter Twelve

Would you fight for someone you loved? Would you fight with someone you loved? What if I told you that person you were fighting for was your own flesh and blood. Would you do it? This is exactly the obstacle I faced  right now, however, I wasnt just going to turn around running for the hills! The Volturi had my baby! Dont I have a duty as a mother to protect my child? We walked what seemed like forever towards the walls of Volterra for so long, man i thought we were lost, until I saw them...the guards, Alec and Demetri as well as Jane and Felix. Part of me wanted to run and slap them all in the face knocking them over like little dominoes. I knew that I couldnt do that though because I'd risk my babys life. Possibly even my own. So I stood calm holding my guard. Finally I couldnt hold my anger in anymore. This was just to much for me. I tried to fought my way out of Jacob's grasp, but in the most harmless way he could he yanked me back and said to me "Ness, it's ok." "No its not!" I exclaimed. Then i just hugged him and cried.  "Yes it will all be ok." he said again. "You know why?" he asked. "No, why?" I questioned. "Because I'm Jacob freakin Black." he said. "Fighting for who I love, and that feeling of wanting to protect is in me right now stronger than ever. I will do EVERYTHING, to save my daughter and protect my family alright. Nothing will stop me!" But with what he said came a price, a price that even I couldnt stop from happening.