Chapter Five

I did not know where we were. It seemed like the middle of nowhere though to me. "Jake where are we?" I asked. "Probably halfway to Virginia, I think" he replied. "Jake, please tell me you know where we are and where we are going." I said. "Trust me Renesmee, I know." "I went halfway around the world once." he explained. "You wouldn't know." he said "I wouldn't know?" I asked him. "No, you wouldn't." he answered. "Only because you were not born yet and I was mad at everyone, so I ran away." he said. "Oh." I said. Anyway, I was scared because I could not tell where were, and Jake wasn't entirely sure. On the other hand maybe he was, after all he was a werewolf, and also he claims to have traveled halfway around the world just because he was...angry? At what or at who? "Should I ask him?" I thought. Maybe I should, it would take my mind off of the Volturi coming after my baby and me because they thought she was immortal. "Jake?" I asked. "Yes love?" he replied. "You said you went halfway around the world right?" "Yes." he said. "Also you said you were angry?" I asked. "Well yes, and no." he replied. "What do you mean yes and no?" "Well yes I was angry because your mother had chosen your father over me, and that had gotten me angry?" "Yes I am angry because she had gotten pregnant with you and almost died because of it." he finished. "So you didn't even want her to have me?" I asked. I sort of glared at him when I said that. "No!" he said to me. "Only until I saw your beautiful face did I say to myself, she is the one, alright?" "She is perfect for me." And it was true, you are now the mother of my child, and we have a family together." he said to me. "I knew from day one that I wanted to be with you." he finished. "Same here." I added. We pulled over just to rest, but resting isn't at all what we did. We kissed, and whatever happened next can be figured out by you. Good thing the baby was asleep, that is all that I can say now.