Chapter Thirteen

We rounded the bend and all hell broke loose. Yelling began as well as pushing and shoving, I even believe i heard someone being slapped. I thought the madness would never end. "ENOUGH!!" yelled Aro as he walked through the fight. "Renesmee, darling." Aro said through gritted teeth though oddly he looked as happy as can be. "My dear, dear Renesmee, You've grown so much." He then proceeded to touch my face and smile "So, so beautiful." Jake then snarled and said to Aro something he never should have said, "Get your filthy hands off her." That pissed Aro off...big time. The guards then proceeded towards Jacob. "No!" I yelled. "Dont hurt him." i pleaded with the guards but they didnt listen. Jane then stared at him intensely, and Jake was now in so much pain. I couldnt bare to see him like this. "Tie him up." Aro said. "Id like to see how strong he really is." No! I thought to myself. Its that nightmare I had a few days ago. Its really happening. But I wouldnt let them hurt my baby. I was going to fight to the death, hopefully I didnt die, but if thats what I had to do then Id do it. Id die for my daughter. Its a hard choice to ask until your in that situation but would you? Would you die for your baby?