Chapter Four

You looked at him after he had nodded. You loved seeing him not wearing the helmet.

He looked at you, he seemed to be thinking about something. Maybe it was the fact that you were shaking slightly over the pain and coldness around you.

You cleared your throat slightly and tried to bundle up the words you had to say. The awkward silence that filled the air only made it worse. You were frankly scared over asking him a question.

" What is it? " he asked, getting impatient.

" Why did you... Do that? Earlier? " You asked him. " Isn't the point of training- " You began to say but you stopped when he started to walk over to you.

" I want you to learn that you're perfectly and easily capable of getting hurt. " He told you and looked at your shoulder which was bandaged. He then seemed to looked back at you.

You looked up at him, you were scared. You didn't like it here at all. You pushed the thoughts aside and stared at him.

" Please... Go back to your room. " he then told her. You had noticed the way he looked at you again. The sort of twinkle in his eyes. He was ignoring whatever he felt.

You then sadly left without saying a good bye. You wanted more than just a stupid answer like that. You wanted to finally talk to him. Once you were back into your room you looked around. Your room felt sadder than usual. Maybe, it was just you?

You walked to your bed and quickly climbed under the covers. You closed your eyes tightly and felt your eyes getting watery under your lids. The tears were pushing out and you opened your eyes and let yourself start to ball.

Your crying didn't stop for hours. You missed your life with your brother and mother. You missed having a bit of happiness. The only place you could find that now was in Kylo.

You stopped and sat up quickly. After that thought you had it scared you but you had heard someone coming inside also. It was him. Ren was standing there at your door. He didn't have a helmet on still.

" I-I... I didn't-... " You started to say but he walked over to you.

" Were you crying? " He asked me with a bit of sympathy in his voice.

You stopped and nodded slightly. That's when you started crying some more. You could feel himself hug you as if he kneeled down to do so.

" Why? " he asked you. He was surprisingly warm.

" I miss H-home... I don't like it here. " You said to him. You sounded like a baby. Though, the thing is you were compared to everyone here. You were only y/a and to you that wasn't very old.

He stopped and let go of the hug. You slightly seemed to want to lean back in and not let go though you didn't try.

" You'll feel better as- " he began to say to you but this time you were the one to stop him.

" No! " You screamed at him. " I hate it here! " You said. " I didn't ask for this! "

" I don't care! " He yelled back. " Your feeling don't matter! You know what you're here for and you're going to do it! " he yelled angrily.

You moved back along the wall by your  bed. You were scared he was going to hurt you. He didn't though. He didn't touch you. He only stared at you. You looked back over at him and saw that he looked sorry. How could he be sorry?

You moved back towards the front of the bed and stood up in front of him. " Everybody thinks you're so scary... That you're horrible. But, every time I look at you I see you holding back something. " You say as you shakingly reach your hand up to his cheek.

He stopped and looked at you. He seemed to be thinking about it growing stronger. Then he stopped and backed away from you. " Stop! " he yelled at you.

" Ren. " You said trying to stay calm.

" We'll train again tomorrow and that's it! There's no more of this! " he said before he slammed the door and walked out.

Was it you? Is it you? Are you the reason that the light keeps calling to him? You ask yourself that.

Then you hear the whispers from earlier. You look around again. They were saying the same things as before. You shook it off and tried to ignore them.

You had to get sleep. That's what you needed. Rest.

A/n

Yes it's another silly authors note.
I hope you all enjoyed it and...
I realized it had gotten up to 78 reads!
Thank you all so much!