Chapter Eighteen

You looked around worriedly at everyone. Your heart is pounding and you know Ben is the one trying to look through your mind for it.

You close your eyes tightly and try to fight it off but you let him see it. That's when you felt relief and you sighed.

You then heard him sigh and look at everyone. " I need to talk to her alone. " He said to everyone and watched them leave.

You then opened your eyes and look at him. You look into his eyes and sadly sit up.

" That won't happen, I know you think it's all going to come true but it's not. I'll make sure of that. " he said to you.

You nod slightly and grab his hand. " I love you, Ben. " You tell him. Though, you couldn't help but feel something was wrong.

You looked into his eyes and tried to read his mind. He angrily got away from you after your gotten something. He was lying.

" Ben?! " You asked and thought of what you saw. What he was thinking about...

" You lied to me! You're still working with the first order! I thought you wanted to leave with- " You began to scream at him but he stopped you.

" Y/N! Stop! " He yelled angrily and walked over to you.

You got up quickly and walked to the wall. " No, stay away from me-... Y-you... You liar! " You said angrily. You were shaking knowing that he was probably too far into the dark side to ever leave anyways. You didn't want to live with the first order. You didn't want Han to grow up to be a sith.

" I have to do this! " he said angrily. " I knew you were pregnant and I knew all of this was going to happen. I know what the baby needs! "

" No! You don't! I can't let that happen! You're leaving here empty handed! " You screamed at him. Though, that's when you blanked out as you had passed out. You don't know what happened after that but when you'd wake up everything would be worse.

You woke up in a familiar room. It was the room you had on the First order base. You quickly looked around and saw Ben-... No Ren. No more calling that bastard by his real damn name. You also saw Hux and a storm trooper talking to Ren. That's when you noticed Ren was holding Han.

" Give me the baby! " you yelled angrily and tried to get up but you were stopped by the stormtrooper pointing his blaster at you.

You sat back in the bed and watched him walk over. He was now wearing his old clothes.

" Y/N... Calm down. Please. " He said softly. " Everything is going to be alright. I know what I'm doing and I won't hurt him. Alright? " He told you.

You just shook your head and stared at him sadly yet angry at the same time.

You loved him but he had to do this.

He just had to lie to you.

He just had to let the child grow up this way.

He had to not let go of the dark side.

He had to break your heart in such a way

Maybe everything will be okay and you'll just learn to like it here.

Who knows what will happen.

A/N:
HELLO!
This is the ending of part I of this story and the next part will be stared right HERE IN THIS BOOK DONT WORRY.
And I know the ending is stupid and jumbled but more will be covered later I promise.

Comment below opinions on what should happen and has happened.
I guess I have to publish this mess k bye