Chapter Eleven

You'd been sitting in there for about a few hours. That's what you had thought. You then heard a knocking on the door. You thought it was Leia so you ran over and unlocked it. There he was, Ren. He was wearing his helmet and walked in closer to you. He was with a few stormtroopers.

You're eyes widened and you quickly stepped back to grab your light saber but he had it go to his hand before you could grab it.

" You can't escape now. " His robotic voice was heard next to your left ear. You quickly tried to run to the other side of the room but your muscles wouldn't move. As though you were stuck in one moment. You watched as he moved in front of you how hand outstretched to you.

You could feel the fear radiating from you. You could feel his anger coming off of him and back onto you. All of a sudden you saw him move closer to you. That's when you passed out and fell into his arms.

You woke up back at the first orders base. You were in your bed you had there. Quickly you ran to the door to bang on it. Maybe you could get out. You could already tell it was locked because why would he leave it unlocked.

" Y/N. " You heard his chilling voice say from across the room. He had taken off his helmet. That's when you got a look around and realized this wasn't your room. You warily turned around to look at him.

" You... You can't let me go can you?! " You yelled all of a sudden. You weren't very angry but you felt as if you were enraged at him.

" Don't be so angry with me... I took you back to where- " He began to say but you stopped him by shooting your hand out. Making him slam into the wall. You rarely used the force and in this moment all you wanted to do was to force choke him but you couldn't.

He angrily looked back at you. " What did I- " He began to say again.

" I don't care! You took me away when I already made my choice! I love you but dammit you cannot live without me can you?! " You yelled at him. He was quickly walking towards you. That's when you grabbed your lightsaber which was on the nightstand. You turned it on and the /color/ came up from it.

He didn't take his out but you held yours out towards him to keep him from you. You had no idea what you were doing.

Finally you shut it off since he hadn't said anything. You threw it to the ground and stared at him. " Ren. " You said to him.

He walked closer to you until you were pressed up against the wall. You felt sweat come down your forehead just from nervousness.

That's when you felt his lips being pushed against yours once again. You didn't want to kiss him back. No. But, the feeling of his lips being deeply pushed against yours made your lips move along with his.

His hands slipped down your back and onto your hips. His tongue was entangled with yours as you both just kissed and enjoyed the moment. Your arms wrapped around  his neck as you moved closer.

You slowly entangles your fingers into his soft black hair. His hands kept making you move closer to you. You couldn't stop.

He was like a drug.

You loved him but you hated him.

You couldn't help but fall back into him.

A/N:

I got bored so have some FEELINGS