Chapter 17

Camila's POV

I wake up on something squishy, I look up to see I'm on top of Lauren and she has her red beanie covering her eyes. I feel something on top of my. I turn my head to see it's favourite the 1975 jumper. The memories of yesterday flood back into my head:The fight with Shawn; Poseidon escaping because of Shawn; Selena leaving camp and that was her last night; Sofi is my adopted sister and  also one of Poseidon's daughters. I look on every couch ad see everyone is still asleep resting on top of one another. I look back at the beautiful girl I'm sitting on. Her hair is scattered around her shoulders and she's wearing a Led Zeppelin singlet. She's also wearing ripped black skinny jeans and red converse high tops. I feel Lauren's breathing starting to become shorter signalling me that she starting to wake up. I pull her beanie up from her eyes. Laurel opens her eyes and I get lost in the emerald orbs of hers.

"Morning Camzi how did you sleep?" She asks.
"Well because your very comfy." I say and she giggles.
"Am I, I didn't know that." Lauren says and I giggle.
"Your boobs are great cushions." I say and she playfully hits my arm. "Ow you realise your stronger than me."
"Oh shit I'm so sorry. Do you want me to kiss it better?" She asks.
"I've got a better idea." I say and connect our lips. She smiles into the kiss and reciprocates immediately. She licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and comply parting my lips ever so slightly which causes Lauren to get frustrated. She probes her tongue into my mouth which causes me to part my lips even more. She smiles at my action and our tongues start to dance together. I move my body so I'm now straddling Lauren and now I can fully feel her hard on. I pull apart our kiss.
"Some is excited." I say giggling and she blushes and starts to kiss my neck. Love bites and nips at my neck begin and I moan softly trying not to wake the others.
"Lauren as much as I love this I think you forgot we are I the presence of company." I say. Lauren stops what she is doing and looks into my eyes.
"I'm so sorry, hormones were controlling my actions and I forgot to pay attention to our surroundings and I'm kinda glad we stopped before we did anything stupid, especially with your sister and family in the room." Lauren says.
"Shit I forgot about Sofi." I say and look to see she is snuggled up to Harry's side and his arms is wrapped around her in a comforting protective way. Louis' head rests on Harry's lap in a loving way. I turn back to Lauren and I see she's starring at Selena.
"I can't believe I won't see her everyday anymore." Lauren whispers, her voice croaky.
"I know you love her Lauren but remember your still have my family and me and you know that we will always be here for you whenever you need us." I say and Lauren kisses my lips, lingering just a little then breaks away.
"Do you think we should wake everyone up first or make breakfast for everyone the wake them up?" Lauren asks.
"Make breakfast first." I say which causes Lauren to smile.
"What do you want to make?" Lauren asks.
"What do you think?" I ask.
"Banana muffins it is." Lauren says and I giggle.
"Can we add choc chips because I know Sofi loved it when I use to back banana muffins with choc chips?" I ask and Lauren nods which causes me o jump up and down. Lauren puts her hands on my shoulders which causes me to stop jumping.
"I see your wearing my the 1975 jumper it's warm ain't it." Lauren says.
"Yeah it really is." I say hugging myself/the jumper.
"How bout you go sit down with the others while I bake the muffins." Lauren says.
"Okay sure do you want me to wake the others up?" I ask.
"Sure." Lauren says and I run into the other room. I start to shout.
"MORNING EVERYONE!"
"Oh Mila what is wrong with you?" Normani says and everyone whines including Sofi.
"Well I'm sorry that your breakfast is ready." Lauren shouts from the kitchen.
"Ohh what are we having?" Louis asks.
"CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA MUFFINS!!!" Sofi shouts.
"How'd you know?" Jade asks.
"I remember the smell when Mila use to make them for me when I was ten." Sofi shouts and runs into my arms. "Thank you so much Mila." Sofi says.
"Actually I'm not making them, Lauren is." I say and Sofi runs into the kitchen and I hear Lauren screech.
"Camz help!" Lauren shouts and I ru into the kitchen to see Sofi embracing Lauren.
"Thankyou so much Lauren. The last I had them was the day of the accident." Sofi says and a single tear runs down her cheek.
"I know you miss dad Sofi, so do I." I say.
"He wasn't really my dad Mila but I will always consider him my second father." Sofi says.
"So you consider your first father someone who tried to kill Lauren and wants to kill us." I say a little annoyed.
"Yes Mila I do because he is my birth father and he is also Perrie's and Jesy's birth father." Sofi says also getting annoyed.
"But they don't consider him a father Sofi. You don't know what he did to Lauren, he almost destroyed my life." I say.
"So the accident didn't destroy your life?" Sofi asks.
"Sofia you were still dead when this happened but of course the accident started to destroy my life." I say.
"Started to destroy your life. Listen to yourself Mila, you sound like we aren't family." Sofi says.
"Listen to myself, listen to yourself Sofi. Your my family and of course it was painful to loose both you and dad on the same day. I considered myself an orphan when you two died because I didn't even know my mom at the time. When your- our mom passed away that's when it really started. When you and dad died I isolated myself and wouldn't talk to anyone is for weeks. When your dad tried to kill Lauren I thought she wasn't going to Mae it and it broke me to think I would have no one left in my life. I'm sorry ok, can we please stop arguing because your dad is still in camp and is still trying to kill us and Zeus hast even came yet. We don't even know if Poseidon is even here yet but when he does come I'm- we are going to protect each other and everyone as one great big family." I say tears staining my cheeks. Laurel embraces me and kisses away the remaining tears while Sofi eats a banana choc chip muffin.