Chapter 35

First on her list of things today is a taping for MTV Asia. She was supposed to shoot a number of episodes featuring popular Philippine artists in the music industry. She didn't have time to research about the currently popular Filipino artists and so for the meantime she had to rely on the script that will be given, together with a few articles and write-ups. She already did her make up and wore the outfit that she would be wearing for the taping so that she'd have less time spent on pre-taping activities. Hurrying up to get to the studio, she didn't notice the banana peel that she stepped on. One second she was walking towards the studio and the next she was slipping! She let out a loud shriek and braced herself for the hurt that she would feel once she hit the floor. Suddenly, strong arms held her steady from behind. She was so relieved that she didn't fall on her feet and turned around to thank whoever her 'savior' was. Her smile froze on her face when she saw who caught her from behind.

'Oh my God...' was all she could think of. Her mind went blank for a few seconds as she stared into the beautiful pair of eyes that she would never forget. Those eyes were staring back at her and for what seemed like eternity they just stood there and stared at each other, afraid that uttering a word would shatter that moment.