Chapter 1: High School

Emmalyn's POV

"EMMA, WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE ON THE YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Says Mom. I open my eye slowly and reaches out my hand and grab my phone on the small table next to my bed. It is a blurry sight for me when I look at my phone but it getting better.

"OH GOSH IT'S 7:30 am! AND SCHOOL STARTS AT 8!!!!"

I jump out my bed and rush to the bathroom. Luckily I've already packed up my things and get my outfit ready for school last night phew...it's going to be my first day in high school and I don't want to be late for that. After taking a bath, I quickly wear my clothes and I have to admit it that I do look nice in this outfit. I put on a light makeup which is the lipstick and I also filled in my eyebrow. Duhh everyone wants to have that "Eyebrow on fleek" term. But I guess that's pretty much what I good at with makeup to be honest I don't really get used to makeup stuff. Back to the story....after getting ready, I look at my phone at its already 7:48am. I take my books and stuff with me and rush to the kitchen and mom is getting ready to send me off to school.

"Emma I've packed up your breakfast, you can eat it on the way to school since it's already late" says mom " Thank you!" I replied.

We went inside in car and it's already 7:51 am. The journey from my house to school only took about 5 to 8 minutes by car. We arrived at school at 7:56 am

"This is it sweetie, your first day of high school" says mom, she looked at me with tears in her eyes "Mom you don't have to cry it's only high school" I replied " You grow up so fast and you're in high school now it's feels like" and interrupt her before she can continue her same old story about me being a baby, crawling on the floor trying to learn how to walk and yeah it's a long story " Mom, I'm gonna be late if you continue with the baby story" Mom wipe her tears "Okay sorry about that I was being a little emotional, now have fun sweetie but not too much!" Says mom while I went out the car " Bye mom" "bye sweetie! I love you!" "Love you too" and I close the door and when inside the school.