Chapter 1

It's 9am and the sun is shining brightly through my window almost blinding me. As much as I don't want to move I decide to get up and head to the bathroom to take a nice long hot shower.

I dry myself off and wrap a towel around my body and one in my hair. I put on some music while I get ready. I play a song from Beyonce and me being an idiot that I am I begin dancing.

I turn the sink on and start brushing my teeth. I apply some makeup then unravel the towel from my hair and begin blow drying it then straightening it. I love how my hair looks. It reaches the middle of my back and it's black with some red tint.

I walk back into my room towards the dresser and put on a pair of panties, daisy dukes and an off the shoulder tshirt. I'm not really going anywhere at the moment, not until later.

I walk back in the bathroom remembering I had left my phone in there and saw I had two missed calls and one text message all from my mother telling me to call her back. I call her back as I'm heading down the stairs towards the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Well it's about time you called me back Mia, I was getting worried." As much as I love my mother she just worries too much.

"I'm sorry mom. I was getting dressed so I hadn't realized you tried to call."

I'm rummaging through my fridge and cabinets to figure out what I want to eat and I'm realizing that I really need to get to the grocery store, pronto. I settle for a bowl of cereal. Is that weird? Of course not, I mean who doesn't like to eat cereal. I laugh at myself of the thought until my mother yells at me through the phone breaking my thoughts.

"Mia? Are you still there? Are you even listening to me?" She says frustratingly.

"Yes mom I'm still here. Sorry I was zoning out."

"Well as I was trying to say....it's your sister Jazmines birthday today. Have you called her yet?"

"No not yet but I will in a few minutes. When are bringing her to my house so I can give her her present?" She's going to absolutely flip when she sees what I got her.

"As soon as she gets her lazy butt up, showered and dressed I'll bring her right over. I mean really, who sleeps in until 11?"

I crack up at her. "Mom it's June and it's summer break. She has every right to sleep in late if she wants to."

She scoffs and says, "When I was young my parents never let me sleep in that late....." She trails off. I didn't bother listening to her because it was the same story she told me when I was my sisters age.

Before I let her finish I immediately cut her off, "Ok mom I have to go love you!" Click.

A/N: I'm sorry this is short. This is my first time ever writing something like this so please forgive me lol. Feel free to write any comments or suggestions. If you like it please let me know too. Thanks! :)

P.s. I wrote this how I wanted it to be. There are scenes and things that I know are untrue about Harry but I wrote it anyway. There is some sexual content later in the chapters. Enjoy!